wayne county

Guest IAMTHEGAME

They have made great advances in the "bi-focal" industry xcat, which enables even an old man like myself to be able to interact via computer. Glad to be appreciated though.

Anyway on to the cats.......Last nights game was a hard fought battle. Big props to my boys from WC for hanging in there. It was a total team effort. We made the bigs shots when we had too and thats what it takes. It's gonna be a dog fight all season, so stink it up and get tough. You guys definitely have what it takes now prove it on the court and make all the haters and the doubters recognize.

To Thelma....Nowhere in any of my posts will you read any derogatory remarks about any individual kid from any highschool, much less from my home county. All my comments are in the spirit of healthy competition. Good luck to all teams in Wayne County except when you play us.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey tfranks,

If you will read my post again you will see that I EXCLUDED your name from the trash talk. I know you're a good guy :o . You're just like me, you have pride in your hometown and you want YOUR team to win first and foremost but you want to see everyone do good as well. I really can't say a thing (educated at least) about the team that Collinwood is going to field this season. I played some with them this summer and they seemed pretty tough. I will say that they seem to like their new coach as well and he seems to have a good repore with them but you will never actually know until the season gets rolling. You have also seen enough to know that the "season" means nothing. Those playoffs are where the rubber meets the road.

Trojanette20, how could I NOT know who you are my friend? I won't be getting to see as many games this year as you so you will have to keep me posted on here. Hope things are going good for you.

T

Guest Wildcats22

lions 23 , you are right about sig. he is not any good. i mean all he did last night was score 20 points! including two shots in the closing mintes of the game, one of which was a three, to time the game and send it into overtime. then he went 7 for 7 in overtime from the line to seal the victory for the wildcats. he only averaged 15 points last year as a 5'7 junior! your probably righ tthough he probably is only an average player. ppss!

and to thelma, you were talking about us losing to clifton last year but if i racall didn't we beat yall twice last year? i think so. so what exactly does that say about yall? think before you type!

I know you excluded me and I appreciate it, I was just reiterating my standpoint on the message board. Sorry if it seemed otherwise.

You're right about the playoff commment and I think that by then, C-Wood will be stiff competition. I believe my boys in WC will be peaking too. Its going to be an exciting to season for all fans involved.

Guest hareinthegrass

First off Thelma has no credibility. I found this web-site on the convicted crack dealer last night. See for yourself.

http://www.thelma.wasarrested.com/crack

This will make you think twice if you believe anything that Thelma has ever said. BOO SHAKA YA. How do you like those chicken nuggets?

*The artist formally known as bunnyinthegrass*

Guest notatrojanfan

oohhwwhheewwhhee! the cats are the bomb baby! ya heard! man what a great game last night! an overtime win, you can't beat that with a stick, son! Siggy"Mo Money"Miler is da man! 20 points! are you serious! he's on fire baby! lions 23 done woke the sleeping beast! i mean last week he only had 8 points but this week he pourd it ot em'! we appreciate it lions 23! :o

Hey Wildcats22,

you know my friend, maybe YOU should think before YOU type. If you will go back and read lions23' comment I think you will find that it says "sig is a great guy and a solid Single A player". I didn't see a thing in there about him not being any good. And I have to agree with trojansportsfan here, it seems mighty coincidental that your posts and hareinthehay, or whatever he is, posts are really close to each other. You both got first block computer lab or something? Go ahead, I will be waiting because I am sure you will now come back with some great rebuttal. Whatever you do though try not to bring the level of conversation on this board down. I mean, hare just set a really high standard with that last post!! Think you can compete?!

T

Guest Wildcats22

boy themla and trojan fan 83, you think you know erything but you don't. you are right about one thing though thelma. we are in computer class together but unfortunately it is not at una but rather about 15 miles down the road from you at the boro! and just for the record, we are not the same person!

to whoever said that about making 1200 posts, if you would look you could see that i have made quite a few posts myself. i know that you can do it. i am just saying that those banned posters did not use any foul langusge in their post or anything. they just didn't talk like most other people so they got kicked off and that is not fair!

Guest IAMTHEGAME

I Apologize For his pointless Comments and his wasting time on this board.

I Can Also Verify that he is not the same person as Wildcats22 or Bigblack.

I know both of these guys and they are respectable posters.

Also i want to comment on something said by vickfan59.and i Quote: "....i think that Tyler "I dont need a fork" York showed we have post playas 2 help the greast almighty M. Dotson i know under 10 points."

Sorry To Tell Him But Dotson Was Not Guarded By York for most of the game. Big Will Guarded Him Nearly All The Game.

Course you just wanting to give ya boy props i understand. i would too. Tyler is a great guy. Gallian Couldnt Hit A shot If His Life Depended on It. He Needs To Go Lift Weights Or Something.

Glad to see the cats doing well, but we need to clear up something about one the posts saying that they are 2-0. These Hall Of Fame games do not count on your record, win or lose. All the money taken from these game go to the TSSAA and it is a way to get an early start on your season, but again without wins or loses. The regular season will start Monday night. Good luck to all teams in Wayne County.