Preseason talk. Who are the favorites?

Playerscoach

• 2 weeks later...

DIV 2A region battle of west and middle top contenders

ECS at BGA tonight is one to watch. ECS lost Martin (Ole Miss) and others but they are very good/talented again. BGA lost French (UT) as well as others that were solid. 

My guess is ECS by 3 looking at their schedules but who knows? BGA is well coached and has a talented team.

5 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

DIV 2A region battle of west and middle top contenders

ECS at BGA tonight is one to watch. ECS lost Martin (Ole Miss) and others but they are very good/talented again. BGA lost French (UT) as well as others that were solid. 

My guess is ECS by 3 looking at their schedules but who knows? BGA is well coached and has a talented team.

Looking forward to this game.  Might head out that way.

11 hours ago, BigG said:

Looking forward to this game.  Might head out that way.

BGA 0

ECS 0

ECS was missing one of their starters.  BGA was missing two of theirs and had two on the field who were carrying injuries.  Game could have gone either way, but under the circumstances and predictions, this is an impressive result for BGA.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RedDevilsManU said:

BGA 0

ECS 0

ECS was missing one of their starters.  BGA was missing two of theirs and had two on the field who were carrying injuries.  Game could have gone either way, but under the circumstances and predictions, this is an impressive result for BGA.  

I agree. Good job BGA. ECS has a record this season that is very impressive. I wasn't sure how BGA would slow down ECSs attack? 

On that note who are the attacking players for both squads? Both lost multiple all state attacking players that are playing as true freshman in the SEC. 

Thank you for the update. Wish I could have seen it.

On 9/22/2017 at 11:18 PM, RedDevilsManU said:

BGA 0

ECS 0

Great result for BGA!

While BGA lost some talent, I think they will still be highly competitive.  Looking forward to our game on Thursday, but need to face Ezell tomorrow, first.

On 9/25/2017 at 0:19 PM, BigG said:

Great result for BGA!

While BGA lost some talent, I think they will still be highly competitive.  Looking forward to our game on Thursday, but need to face Ezell tomorrow, first.

Big game for you guys Thursday vs BGA. 

BTW after playing both USN and you guys it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out. Their back four is solid and frankly the outside backs are talented. Your channel play will face very good HS players similar to Cece. Their CB's are solid too. 

Defensively Rabb has the freedom to go wherever she wants. She can go left or right. It's difficult for kids to constantly  be aware of where she is. Athletically she's easily the fastest player in the region and is very good on the ball. One kid (ask CeCe and Megan) has no shot at containing her. 

Best of luck against BGA. We will be at FRA and unfortunately #19 has a knee injury and is limited. You won't need to man mark her if you see her again. :)

1 hour ago, BigG said:

Thank you, sir.  Nice win over FRA tonight, as well!

We were lucky. Had some very fortunate things happen and FRA didn't. FRA is well coached and very young so they will be tough for years to come. If we see them again I'm sure it could go either way.

Edited by Playerscoach