Unaka Rangers

IMDog

9 hours ago, gr8tplay said:

Speaking of...getting it going... heard a lot of good things about the other night and the "youngest" Jones....

He's running well.

As usual, I hate to wish my life away but I look forward to seeing him in the HS system...and playing with his brother for 2 years will be awesome 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you King,until they see the importance of the off season, they'll struggle in the playoffs.also heard a interview with one of the backs saying the line did nothing this summer and was hoping they would figure out how to block,I may have misheard him but it sure sounded that way.

4 hours ago, CHS29 said:

I agree with you King,until they see the importance of the off season, they'll struggle in the playoffs.also heard a interview with one of the backs saying the line did nothing this summer and was hoping they would figure out how to block,I may have misheard him but it sure sounded that way.

Thought the line plated pretty well last night.

49 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I sure hope they can keep playing well.  I know Mike stays on the line pretty good.  Its hard to make boys work hard if they don't have the desire too. 

Actually ,the linemen worked all summer, not many skill kids worked. Think they had about 3 who worked pretty hard.  It is what it is.

I thought the line played well also,i just thought that statement was a good way of getting killed if your the back that says your line don't know how to block.and unless Mike has mellowed out I couldn't see him letting anyone slide by especially the line.