Official govs vs panthers

The Govs started gaining momentum and narrowed the score to 28-18 and the refs completely took over. They nullified a beautiful WB touchdown pass and threw flag after flag on our defense to get LC down near the endzone to score. Since when is diving for a fumble a 15 yard personal foul? It is if you are playing at Lenoir City. Unbelievable.....  Still, the Govs should not have been in a position where the refs can impact the game. Just embarrassing. If we dont get our act together it will be a long season. I'm signing off to drink now.

2 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Now y'all blame the refs? Smh

No. We should have not been in a position where the refs could have an impact. Still, I am going to call a spade a spade. They called back 2 touchdowns, one of which would have cut the score to 28-24 or 28-25. Then they pretty much walked LC into the endzone to put the nail in the coffin. You do the math.

1 minute ago, TheGuvna said:

No. We should have not been in a position where the refs could have an impact. Still, I am going to call a spade a spade. They called back 2 touchdowns, one of which would have cut the score to 28-24 or 28-25. Then they pretty much walked LC into the endzone to put the nail in the coffin. You do the math.

SMH