Official govs vs panthers

1 minute ago, Butchjohns69 said:

Refs let it get out of control it got in our players head and that done us in that last touchdown called back nailed us and the bogus flag they threw when there player hit our quarterback late just not a good week 1 glad it's over 

Maybe y'all were sandbagging? I guess we'll see. I'm just glad y'all didn't run us off the field tonight, BJ.

12 minutes ago, LCVolman said:

Sure, and the next time it happens it will be all on the refs, or the coach, or somebody farted and people got sick etc etc. Take your blue  and orange colored glasses off for a minute. I'm not going to argue, but our kids fought hard, and that's not going to be belittled either by you claiming the refs beat you, or we cheated with the refs. Which is exactly what youre insinuating. I saw several plays that didn't get called against WB, and LC had several calls against them too.  LC Shot themselves in the foot several times. This is why people throw off on you all because it's always somebody's else's fault when you all lose.  Good luck the rest of the year though. You all have some good talent at receiver, and TJ King is a beast.

I gave LC credit and said they played hard and acted like they actually wanted it. I also hope yalls QB is ok. Having said all that, I was not happy with the officiating and I was not happy with how our team played the whole first half. They went out there and played yard ball for the first 24 minutes.  

The people who "throw down on me" are no better than me. Go read any thread after a loss and the fans of the losing team have their perspective of the game.  Everyone is a sore loser. At least I will own it.

I said it was a combination of both refs and some mistakes we made I never said Lenoir City sucked out there they played good but had help that's where I'm leaving it I'm taking the loss go with it move on we may go 0-10 IDK just disgusted how everything turned out I'm out of Here before I say bad things goodnight and god bless 

Just now, Butchjohns69 said:

I said it was a combination of both refs and some mistakes we made I never said Lenoir City sucked out there they played good but had help that's where I'm leaving it I'm taking the loss go with it move on we may go 0-10 IDK just disgusted how everything turned out I'm out of Here before I say bad things goodnight and god bless 

Later, BJ. Have a good one bud.

8 minutes ago, Butchjohns69 said:

Goodnight