Morristown West vs. Morristown East

12 hours ago, WhereChampionsAreMade said:

West's defense cannot allow the opposing team to turn broken plays into big gains or touchdowns or they are in trouble. Next year the shoe will be on the other foot in experience because West will graduate a lot and East will return a lot. I knew East would give West a good game. they always do seems like

My understanding is West QB will only miss 2 or 3 weeks because he has a bad knee. I heard West has a freshman running back that is special. I do not think he played Friday night, because I didn’t see anyone special running the ball against East Friday night. I am really looking forward to Friday night game against Greenville, because this game will show us were Morristown West is really at. I know not having your starting QB will make it a lot harder on getting a win, but the main thing is to get ready for Conference play anyway.

Back to Morristown East, with this being a short week, I hope the Coaches keeping pushing East’s even harder. They got to find a way to get this team in better condition. I would love to beat Jefferson Co. on TV in front of everyone in East TN to see. Right now East’s has to work on getting better before they start conference play. Losing these non-conference games hurt, but for now we have to look at the big picture. Move players around, maybe play people both-ways, what about throwing the football down field. I haven’t given up on this season yet, we have time to turn it around. Go Canes!

On 8/21/2017 at 4:34 PM, EASTFAN said:

My understanding is West QB will only miss 2 or 3 weeks because he has a bad knee. I heard West has a freshman running back that is special. I do not think he played Friday night, because I didn’t see anyone special running the ball against East Friday night. I am really looking forward to Friday night game against Greenville, because this game will show us were Morristown West is really at. I know not having your starting QB will make it a lot harder on getting a win, but the main thing is to get ready for Conference play anyway.

Back to Morristown East, with this being a short week, I hope the Coaches keeping pushing East’s even harder. They got to find a way to get this team in better condition. I would love to beat Jefferson Co. on TV in front of everyone in East TN to see. Right now East’s has to work on getting better before they start conference play. Losing these non-conference games hurt, but for now we have to look at the big picture. Move players around, maybe play people both-ways, what about throwing the football down field. I haven’t given up on this season yet, we have time to turn it around. Go Canes!

Zack Young should be fine at quarterback but I wonder will he play both ways right now. And yes Greeneville will test West better than most teams on the schedule. East will be fine especially if they win at Jeff on tv like you said