Cleveland @ Rhea Co.

Rhea Co.

1 hour ago, ADS1 said:

Way to play through the mistakes.  Congrats to a talented Cleveland team.

1 hour ago, ADS1 said:

Way to play through the mistakes.  Congrats to a talented Cleveland team.

Thanks man. Rhea was very classy after the game. Hard fought game between 2 solid teams. Good luck to you guys this season

Edited by fooseball95

3 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

We showed great leadership tnight whenever we got down, something we didn't have last year. To battle back after being down 14-0 on the road shows mental toughness that will help come later in the season.

I THOUGHT THAT THE BLUERAIDERZ WOULD WIN AFTER HOLDING RHEA TO 14 PTS. YAL HUNG AROUND AND DIDN'T GET BEHIND. DEM BACKS CAN FLY. BUT THE AIR ATTACK STOLE THE SHOW! WHAT A CATCH IN THE ENDZONE FOR THE DAGGER!

#LOP

#DADDY PA PROUD:mrgreen:

35 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

We showed great leadership tnight whenever we got down, something we didn't have last year. To battle back after being down 14-0 on the road shows mental toughness that will help come later in the season.

We were really out of sync, I think we can play much better. That 2nd half we were much sharper though.

8 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

We were really out of sync, I think we can play much better. That 2nd half we were much sharper though.

We were out of sync but it's the 1st game plus rheas good and they had something to do with that. 1st game jitters will do that. But I think in the 2nd half we settled in.

Edited by fooseball95