Henry County Patriots(5A) at Haywood Tomcats(4A)

HuskerVol04

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gbr I was at the game. It was a good game between two quality teams. At times it looked like the first game of the season. Haywood's lines are both young as far as playing experience is concerned. Will get better as time progresses. Both teams played good hard nosed defense. Henry Co. has some good athletes especially the QB that they bring in that I hear was the starter last year. Good RBs and a quality receiver they threw to quite a bit. Thats my take. Feel free to ask whatever else I didn't cover. 

9 hours ago, tomcatfan said:

Gbr I was at the game. It was a good game between two quality teams. At times it looked like the first game of the season. Haywood's lines are both young as far as playing experience is concerned. Will get better as time progresses. Both teams played good hard nosed defense. Henry Co. has some good athletes especially the QB that they bring in that I hear was the starter last year. Good RBs and a quality receiver they threw to quite a bit. Thats my take. Feel free to ask whatever else I didn't cover. 

I see at least and 8-2 record for Haywood in the regular season maybe even better than that. What's your expectation of the Tomcats?

9 minutes ago, tomcatfan said:

I think we will have a pretty good season.  Who do you see knocking us off for those two loses?

Possibly Memphis University School or Dyersburg. MUS will probably be a loss but who knows y'all have a squad that can compete. We thought we had the best offense we have had in years and y'all just shut us up for the whole year. Lol I respect the heck out of that defense.

On 8/24/2017 at 3:42 PM, gbrpats said:

Possibly Memphis University School or Dyersburg. MUS will probably be a loss but who knows y'all have a squad that can compete. We thought we had the best offense we have had in years and y'all just shut us up for the whole year. Lol I respect the heck out of that defense.

We will see what happens gbr!!!  I think we may have the makings of something special here in Brownsville this year!! Only time will tell.  Thanks for the respect on the Defense.  Good luck to you guys.  I saw you all had another tough loss last week.

1 hour ago, tomcatfan said:

We will see what happens gbr!!!  I think we may have the makings of something special here in Brownsville this year!! Only time will tell.  Thanks for the respect on the Defense.  Good luck to you guys.  I saw you all had another tough loss last week.

Yes sir just got off to a bad start and by the 2nd half we was rolling just ran out of time. Its a long season so who knows what will happen. Rooting for u guys to have a great season.