Fairview @ White House Heritage

Swarm

To my knowledge, this will be the first time these teams have squared off. 

Fairview is coming off a disappointing loss to a Jumbo sized 5a Page. They were highly competitive despite their most dynamic playmaker (perhaps) not being able to play. A couple shots in their own feet proved more than they could overcome.

How does this game play out? Are there any WHH fans on here that can enlighten us on this year's squad?

4 hours ago, ladyvol31 said:

Fairview would have to score more than 65 to break the school record - we broke it last year against Hickman with 72!  Seriously, we could use some confidence building this week, need to go out and execute, play better defense, and protect the ball.

You may want to check with the person that sends the scores in. 64-20 against Hickman. 

31 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Fairview should pick up their first win this week.  Turnovers doomed them against Page.  If they take care of the football and stay healthy they have a chance to have yet another stellar season.

That's what I said after the game Friday night. And to be perfectly honest I was a little surprised how well Fairview looked. I expected a little more drop-off considering the number of key players they lost to graduation. I remember the 2013 team surprised me the same way. 

Don't get me wrong. We made plenty of mistakes but Page is a pretty tall order. I think everyone else in Region 6 would have also had their hands full with them.