Campbell Co vs David Crockett

ACMavDad2019

Campbell Co wins easily imo. Crockett just isn't very good. They've got some athletes but as a team, they're not very good.  They do have a kid on their OL that stands out. He has multiple D1 offers, including one from Kansas St. They also have a new coach this year, former Dallas Cowboy, Gerald Sensabaugh.

Edited by WBNC83

It has been quite about CC this year I haven't gotten to make it to any scrimmages, but I did get to see the game last week and they did look pretty good. I think they can continue what they did this past week....As long as they continue doing what they did last week and RUN THE FOOTBALL! CC wins this week 

It looks like CC has a lot of new names being called out this year too....A bunch of new kids and it seems like they aren't missing a beat! It must help to have a qb like they do and be able to RUN THE FOOTBALL week in and week out! Love the speed they have out of the backfield this year. Can't wait to see this team as the year progresses 

On 8/23/2017 at 4:50 PM, WBNC83 said:

Campbell Co wins easily imo. Crockett just isn't very good. They've got some athletes but as a team, they're not very good.  They do have a kid on their OL that stands out. He has multiple D1 offers, including one from Kansas St. They also have a new coach this year, former Dallas Cowboy, Gerald Sensabaugh.

I think I'm going against the grain this week with CC v DC. I'll have to agree with you concerning some of the problems of them meshing as a team. But if DC shuts down CC's run game I believe DC wins it by 10. DC's defense looked pretty good at times last week stopping Seymour at least 3 times in the red zone. It might be one of the more interesting games in the area to watch. If CC travels over 2 hours, thinking they will be competing with a lessor team than Cherokee, then DC might surprise them. 

DC by 10

59 minutes ago, Bucsback said:

I think I'm going against the grain this week with CC v DC. I'll have to agree with you concerning some of the problems of them meshing as a team. But if DC shuts down CC's run game I believe DC wins it by 10. DC's defense looked pretty good at times last week stopping Seymour at least 3 times in the red zone. It might be one of the more interesting games in the area to watch. If CC travels over 2 hours, thinking they will be competing with a lessor team than Cherokee, then DC might surprise them. 

DC by 10

Just seems to me that Campbell Co is a much better team than Seymour. And while Crockett was able to get the W last week, they struggled to do so. I feel like had Campbell Co played Seymour last week they would've won going away. Hope Crockett wins it tonight but I think Campbell Co wins by at least two tds. 

I agree with what you guys are saying here.  Campbell County does appear to have a little more gas in the tank than what some folks expected.  However anytime you go on the road 

(especially a long road trip) it can sometimes be difficult to find your groove.  The Pioneer D was certainly solid last week by the numbers, no doubt.  

The team that can establish the running game will control the tempo of this one and ultimately win.

in a closer one than some may expect.......

Campbell Co. 21

David Crockett 17

35 minutes ago, Soos said:

I agree with what you guys are saying here.  Campbell County does appear to have a little more gas in the tank than what some folks expected.  However anytime you go on the road 

(especially a long road trip) it can sometimes be difficult to find your groove.  The Pioneer D was certainly solid last week by the numbers, no doubt.  

The team that can establish the running game will control the tempo of this one and ultimately win.

in a closer one than some may expect.......

Campbell Co. 21

David Crockett 17

Unless Crockett's run game has improved greatly in the last couple of weeks, they won't be able to rely on it to help them in this game. I know in their scrimmages they had a difficult time moving the ball on the ground. They had a good RB last year that graduated. I think they are relying more on their passing game this year.

Edited by WBNC83

On 8/26/2017 at 4:28 PM, WBNC83 said:

This game was closer than I thought it'd be. I had Campbell Co winning by at least 2 tds. Crockett played tough. Remember when the Pioneers were picked to finish at the bottom of their conference? That's not going to happen. They're going to get some good wins. 

Thanks for the love I'm glad the Pioneers earned a little respect  from that game.  DC had a ton of chances to put that game away but CC is a pretty good team and the QB is legit.DC run game greatly  improved to that kid running  the ball was very impressed.  Looks  like things a moving in the right direction  for Pioneers

6 hours ago, Coach423T said:

Thanks for the love I'm glad the Pioneers earned a little respect  from that game.  DC had a ton of chances to put that game away but CC is a pretty good team and the QB is legit.DC run game greatly  improved to that kid running  the ball was very impressed.  Looks  like things a moving in the right direction  for Pioneers

I can cheer for Crockett's football program now that Bosken is gone. Sorry but I couldn't stand the guy. And I know I'm not the only one that felt that way. Sensabaugh is a lot easier to root for.

The Pioneers may have found a bit of a run game with the Kollie kid. Still need to develop a passing game.