East @ Maplewood - Rivals

boski

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you were not at this game. I feel safe in saying that every series (by both teams) had at least one flag thrown. I can recall three times where that game was stopped for at least five minutes to get the call straight and inform the opposing coaches.  The fourth quarter didn't begin until around 9:40pm. Overall it was a sloppy game by all participants, officials included.

On 8/25/2017 at 8:00 PM, boski said:

Im here we good.. found that kicker..

Game update: Panthers score TD on pick six opening drive PAT good... Panthers add another score PAT missed but it looked good to me ..Eagles score after fumble recovery 2 point conversion failed..

Lets go Panthers!!  ...The Kicker with the green neon shoes! ..looks like a team now

The PAT kicker looks to be the first legitimate kicker the Panthers have had in about six years.  I believe the last legit kicker they had was named Sorrento (sp?). And he was also able to kick short field goals.  It's good that the HC had him to continue to kick PAT even after misses or blocks. The kicker needs as much game time experience as possible. Perhaps he will be able to kick field goals before too long.

The home crowd looked good again. Then again East Nashville is a local rival. If a similar crowd turns out for the Lawrence County game then maybe that will be a sign of Maplewood fans finally going to games again, at lest home one.

2 hours ago, midtnmale said:

The PAT kicker looks to be the first legitimate kicker the Panthers have had in about six years.  I believe the last legit kicker they had was named Sorrento (sp?). And he was also able to kick short field goals.  It's good that the HC had him to continue to kick PAT even after misses or blocks. The kicker needs as much game time experience as possible. Perhaps he will be able to kick field goals before too long.

The home crowd looked good again. Then again East Nashville is a local rival. If a similar crowd turns out for the Lawrence County game then maybe that will be a sign of Maplewood fans finally going to games again, at lest home one.

I think everybody's attendance is up this year. I've been shocked the pass 2 games

yeah nice crowd and nice weather helps that heard it was a brawl afterwards....lucky no one was injured.....im glad to see them get that kicker going as well ...they would be 2-0 right now..probably if they had him week 1... not to concerned about crowd size ..we have up and down...seasons...im more concerned about the refs and the quality of training they have..

5 hours ago, boski said:

yeah nice crowd and nice weather helps that heard it was a brawl afterwards....lucky no one was injured.....im glad to see them get that kicker going as well ...they would be 2-0 right now..probably if they had him week 1... not to concerned about crowd size ..we have up and down...seasons...im more concerned about the refs and the quality of training they have..

Luckily we don't have to deal with that type of stuff over at PC anymore.