Morristown West at Farragut - TV game

12 minutes ago, WhereChampionsAreMade said:

Have you seen Farragut? What do they have? I would have thought people would pick them to kill West with Foreback still out. Will be Youngs first road start 

Yes, they're a typical Farragut team. Big line that likes to run the ball to set up their play action pass. They're not as good as last year's team, but still good. Very physical too!  MoWest should match up against them pretty well. 

14 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Yes, they're a typical Farragut team. Big line that likes to run the ball to set up their play action pass. They're not as good as last year's team, but still good. Very physical too!  MoWest should match up against them pretty well. 

Margin for error is slim to none for West. Can't make mistakes like they did against Greeneville or it will be another long night. 

18 minutes ago, WhereChampionsAreMade said:

Margin for error is slim to none for West. Can't make mistakes like they did against Greeneville or it will be another long night. 

That couldn't be more true especially against a team like Farragut. I wish you guys the best of luck. I've always had nothing but respect for MoWest.

38 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

That couldn't be more true especially against a team like Farragut. I wish you guys the best of luck. I've always had nothing but respect for MoWest.

I enjoyed coming to Clinton in 2002. That was a good game. Hope West schedules them again someday. And West will take whatever luck they can get bc they'll need some breaks.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, WhereChampionsAreMade said:

I enjoyed coming to Clinton in 2002. That was a good game. Hope West schedules them again someday. And West will take whatever luck they can get bc they'll need some breaks.

Thank you! I love watching games at our stadium, we just don't have enough parking.