Chattanooga Central @ Sequoyah

MocoSportsFan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/28/2017 at 10:24 AM, logcabinman said:

Seq. could possibly go 3-0.  I think Chatt Central is a little down.  Won't be an easy game by any stretch.

They return 15 starters from last year including  their QB and running back and lost 2 offensive line starters. Defense will hit you. Lost last week game on a highly controversial call on a blocked punt that turned the momentum. This team could be real good and I believe could win there region if they play up to their potential. But potential means you have not done it yet. They like to run it and the defense will bring the heat on you. I think this team  is better than the team last year and the team from 2014. They have decent size and are stronger than in the past. Now question for you . Is there a radio station there that will carry the game and can it be streamed or picked up.

Edited by Pounder1

On 8/28/2017 at 10:24 AM, logcabinman said:

Seq. could possibly go 3-0.  I think Chatt Central is a little down.  Won't be an easy game by any stretch.

Chattanooga Central is actually way up. They were 0-10 in 2015. And 3-7 in 2016. They are 1-1 and bigger faster and strong. They actually beat themselves last week with turnovers. I'm not sure where you got your info saying they are down. Because that's not even close to accurate.

Unless Sequoya is a lot better this game should look like last years matchup. 

Central 40 Sequoya 14

On 8/30/2017 at 0:51 AM, Spartan4Life said:

Chattanooga Central is actually way up. They were 0-10 in 2015. And 3-7 in 2016. They are 1-1 and bigger faster and strong. They actually beat themselves last week with turnovers. I'm not sure where you got your info saying they are down. Because that's not even close to accurate.

Unless Sequoya is a lot better this game should look like last years matchup. 

Central 40 Sequoya 14

I guess, relatively speaking.  Chatt Central was a tough game years back.  I stand corrected.  Watch for the big play ability of QB arm.  Seq. will lure you in.  Obviously pretty well conditioned.  Running Back is not so much of power, but a speedy young man.  Rain will play a role in this one.

2 hours ago, logcabinman said:

I guess, relatively speaking.  Chatt Central was a tough game years back.  I stand corrected.  Watch for the big play ability of QB arm.  Seq. will lure you in.  Obviously pretty well conditioned.  Running Back is not so much of power, but a speedy young man.  Rain will play a role in this one.

I'm excited. Wish I could attend this one tonight.