York @ Grundy

Classless

3 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

Did so to his own detriment, they're not as physically or mentally ready as kids who've been at it since spring..  You cant expect them on a week of practice to come out and give quality reps that are going to be competitive.      

I guess they should have tried to make it a Sunday game.   

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

I guess they should have tried to make it a Sunday game.   

Lol

Should have danced with the ones that got him his 3rd win, and limited those kids reps to about 10-15 % of what the total snap count, mainly on special teams where the roles and schemes aren't too complex.  

Edited by ImaSavage

5 hours ago, ImaSavage said:

Did so to his own detriment, they're not as physically or mentally ready as kids who've been at it since spring..  You cant expect them on a week of practice to come out and give quality reps that are going to be competitive.  Poor choice.   

Not at all. Some of our fans were yelling at Yorks coach that he hurt one on purpose. Blame our head coach because those kids are not physically nor mentally ready in one week. 

14 minutes ago, bwhite1965 said:

Not at all. Some of our fans were yelling at Yorks coach that he hurt one on purpose. Blame our head coach because those kids are not physically nor mentally ready in one week. 

He's just trying to get a win to get the heat off him. Anyone should know better than to give those boys all those reps after them not even playing football in 2-3 years. I thought I seen him on the sideline a few minutes ago with Nick Saban giving him some pointers. 

3 minutes ago, BamaRules said:

He's just trying to get a win to get the heat off him. Anyone should know better than to give those boys all those reps after them not even playing football in 2-3 years. I thought I seen him on the sideline a few minutes ago with Nick Saban giving him some pointers. 

I bet you a cheeseburger that Tate thinks that he can advise Saban. If he is on that sideline you need to change who you root for.