Powell @ Fulton

osunut2

There's probably not too much to discuss leading up to this one. Powell is 2-0, for the first time since 2012. Fulton absolutely hammered Central last week. Powell is obviously improved, but they've still got a long way to go before they can go toe-to-toe with a team like Fulton. Weather is going to be a factor, although the Falcons turf will help with the soggy conditions. I think the water-logged conditions will help Powell, but unless we see standing water on the field, I expect Fulton to roll.

I have spoken to several people that have told me that even though this Fulton team is down depth wise, they are highly motivated.  The same folks also state that when things are going well they are unstoppable but the first sign of trouble they shut down.  I would like to see Fulton back in Cookeville but at the same time I would like to see Powell be a force in this area again.  I'm conflicted on this one!  But I will give a prediction...Fulton 46 Powell 34.  Now, this is what will probably happen...but if Powell comes out strong....Powell 17 Fulton 13.  Heck I don't know!  I'm just Larry.