Bradley Central.

Hey,Hey,Hey rec ball is over your child is no longer guaranteed to play. If you look closely there is only a small percentage of cleveland middle kids on the team some of them play and some don't. Do you think they shouldn't be allowed to come to Bradley because they will compete with your child? Floyds job is to win football games and build a program, with that you also draw talent. If your child played every snap and they lost every game then what then would you be happy with that? Not that it would be your child's fault, but I believe floyd and his staff play the best 11 that's how he provides for his family. So, one of Walker Valleys better players is a Bradley transfer he's playing in front of someones child that started out at WV should their parents be on here crying and trying to run the coach into the ground. If you have a problem with the coach be an adult and go meet with him, but as long as a program is winning kids from all over are going to want to be part of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, betweenthetackles said:

Hey,Hey,Hey rec ball is over your child is no longer guaranteed to play. If you look closely there is only a small percentage of cleveland middle kids on the team some of them play and some don't. Do you think they shouldn't be allowed to come to Bradley because they will compete with your child? Floyds job is to win football games and build a program, with that you also draw talent. If your child played every snap and they lost every game then what then would you be happy with that? Not that it would be your child's fault, but I believe floyd and his staff play the best 11 that's how he provides for his family. So, one of Walker Valleys better players is a Bradley transfer he's playing in front of someones child that started out at WV should their parents be on here crying and trying to run the coach into the ground. If you have a problem with the coach be an adult and go meet with him, but as long as a program is winning kids from all over are going to want to be part of it.

No I think we should stop "rolling the carpet" out for cleveland kids! And that was a direct quote from a parent from CMS! She messed up and told my wife that at the last game. 

14 minutes ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

No I think we should stop "rolling the carpet" out for cleveland kids! And that was a direct quote from a parent from CMS! She messed up and told my wife that at the last game. 

In the open enrollment environment we have each coach should be able to lay out their program and answer the questions any player or parents may have. Then let the kids and their family decide what is the best fit for them.

And it may not always be the sports program. Could have to do with a number of things, beyond sports. 

2 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Is Bradley Co. like Blount Co., in that, the kids can go to any school in the Co. for little or no charge?

If you are a student living inside the city you can go anywhere with no extra charge. If you live in the County and go to a city school it's like 6 or 700 bucks  a year if I remember correctly.

35 minutes ago, alt1958 said:

If you are a student living inside the city you can go anywhere with no extra charge. If you live in the County and go to a city school it's like 6 or 700 bucks  a year if I remember correctly.

Not exactly true.  Not just any student who lives in the city is allowed to go to Bradley.  Bradley is selective about what city residents they allow to go to school there.  Those students are usually on some athletic team.  

On 9/1/2017 at 1:03 PM, justheretocauseproblems said:

As a parent of a child in the County Schools i think it's despicable that our kids go through middle school playing football together and then they get to high school and the coaches couldnt care less about them! all they care about is what Cleveland Middle kid can i get over here to PLAY!!!! take away all of the Cleveland kids and we'd be in trouble! BUILD YOUR PROGRAM! i mean seriously why cant we just make OUR kids better! we don't need Cleveland KIDS!!!!!!!

You sound like a millennial. Do you need a hug? You sound like a kid playing with other kids  with a community toy screaming he took my toy. Suck it up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

I wish Tennessee would stop giving scholarships to kids from other states. Our kids who grew up here should be getting those scholarships !!! And Alabama fans are getting sick and tired of winning those Championships with 70 % of their players being from other states. How about those teaching jobs we have given to Cleveland high graduates! We should fire all those teachers at BCHS and WVHS that went to Cleveland. I'm going to keep digging and check on the janitors and cafeteria works also . What about that quarterback at Cleveland? Didn't he leave and go to South Pittsburgh and then came back. Has any students ever moved into cleveland from another school and play sports? 

5 hours ago, GoBigOrange17 said:

Not exactly true.  Not just any student who lives in the city is allowed to go to Bradley.  Bradley is selective about what city residents they allow to go to school there.  Those students are usually on some athletic team.  

The only question would be if they have room for them... I lived in the city and went to Bradley, as did a good number of my classmates and most did not play any sports,

On 9/1/2017 at 2:35 PM, fooseball95 said:

Have you seen the scores from CMS vs ocoee and lake forest? That's why they recuit them

No one recruits them. They leave Cleveland City Schools because they can't develop players like Bradley can. Look at the high school team now. They killed teams in middle school because they were more mature and developed before other schools. Wins in middle school don't translate to wins in high school. What's Cleveland's record vs Bradley and WV the past 3-4 years?

1 hour ago, whocareswhatyouthink said:

No one recruits them. They leave Cleveland City Schools because they can't develop players like Bradley can. Look at the high school team now. They killed teams in middle school because they were more mature and developed before other schools. Wins in middle school don't translate to wins in high school. What's Cleveland's record vs Bradley and WV the past 3-4 years?

2-2 against both in the past 4 years. Prior to 2015 Cleveland had won 6 straight against WV.  Cleveland and Bradley have split the last 10.