Bradley Central.

17 hours ago, whocareswhatyouthink said:

No one recruits them. They leave Cleveland City Schools because they can't develop players like Bradley can. Look at the high school team now. They killed teams in middle school because they were more mature and developed before other schools. Wins in middle school don't translate to wins in high school. What's Cleveland's record vs Bradley and WV the past 3-4 years?

Sorry to break it to you, but the information contained in your post is entirely erroneous.

Also, we see migration away from the CHS program because kids who may not start at CHS believe they can go to Bradley or WV and step right in and compete for a starting position.  Been happening for a while now.

5 hours ago, CheckerboardEndzone said:

Sorry to break it to you, but the information contained in your post is entirely erroneous.

Also, we see migration away from the CHS program because kids who may not start at CHS believe they can go to Bradley or WV and step right in and compete for a starting position.  Been happening for a while now.

What's erroneous? Why did the Cleveland kids leave the basketball program? Because they can't get to State with the coaches they have.

On 9/5/2017 at 2:59 PM, whocareswhatyouthink said:

No one recruits them. They leave Cleveland City Schools because they can't develop players like Bradley can. Look at the high school team now. They killed teams in middle school because they were more mature and developed before other schools. Wins in middle school don't translate to wins in high school. What's Cleveland's record vs Bradley and WV the past 3-4 years?

Your a straight up idiot

2 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

Your a straight up idiot

At least not an idiot biased Cleveland fan. Face the facts. If you let kids go to other schools because they can go compete for starting jobs and they're the reason you lose to Bradley that's coaches fault for letting them go. You're blinded by your biased opinion of your team. And what Cleveland athletes have beaten Cleveland lately? Maybe one or two. 

15 minutes ago, whocareswhatyouthink said:

At least not an idiot biased Cleveland fan. Face the facts. If you let kids go to other schools because they can go compete for starting jobs and they're the reason you lose to Bradley that's coaches fault for letting them go. You're blinded by your biased opinion of your team. And what Cleveland athletes have beaten Cleveland lately? Maybe one or two. 

I can assure u the players that transfer to Bradley aren't the reason Cleveland has lost to Bradley. Name a good player that Bradley has gotten from Cleveland that has made an impact besides Curry? Is Bradley winning championships in football? If you know anything about football  Bradley is beating Cleveland because their program is in place meaning their system and coaches have tenure at Bradley. Clevelands coaching staff has had turnover and been learning new systems, the program is not being installed. Where were u whenever Bradley stunk it up for all those years? You were probably still in your dads nut sack. You make yourself sound like u know nothing about football.

Edited by fooseball95

2 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I can assure u the players that transfer to Bradley aren't the reason Cleveland has lost to Bradley. Name a good player that Bradley has gotten from Cleveland that has made an impact besides Curry? Is Bradley winning championships in football? If you know anything about football  Bradley is beating Cleveland because their program is in place meaning their system and coaches have tenure at Bradley. Clevelands coaching staff has had turnover and been learning new systems, the program is not being installed. Where were u whenever Bradley stunk it up for all those years? You were probably still in your dads nut sack. You make yourself sound like u know nothing about football.

Curry hasn't beaten Cleveland... yet!!! You can't name any players. Sounds like your feelings are hurt. I know plenty. I know enough to get you fired up. All I hear is excuses. 

7 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

What about Person or Brewer? They're from CMS. If I was Cleveland I would definitely want Person

A successful program is when a system is in place and you have a staff that's been around a while and Bradley has had that. Floyd is a good coach and his players will battle for him. But if y'all think the reason Bradley is winning because a few players have transferred then u know nothing about football. Since 2008 I believe the series is split at like 5-5. And in the last 10 years Cleveland has had 4 coaches. 

Edited by fooseball95
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, whocareswhatyouthink said:

Curry hasn't beaten Cleveland... yet!!! You can't name any players. Sounds like your feelings are hurt. I know plenty. I know enough to get you fired up. All I hear is excuses. 

Hurt my feelings? lol it's a message board dude. Ive got 3 state championship rings from my playing days. How many do u have? If Youthink players transferring to Bradley is making y'all succeed then keep at it because y'all haven't  won a championship.

Edited by fooseball95

1 minute ago, fooseball95 said:

Hurt my feelings? lol it's a message board dude. Ive got 3 state championship rings from my playing days. How many do u have? If I think players transferring to Bradley is making y'all succeed then keep at it because have haven't won a championship.

Glory days you mean. I don't think Cleveland players coming over is the reason why either. Kids leave for personal reasons and coaching reason. I think players will go to any school that is successful. I think you misunderstood what I was trying to get at.