South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Bass I guess people are just noticing that you kinda compliment other teams more than you compliment your own... and I think your a little afraid to be wrong so you strattle the fence a little at times.

I still like you... you know football... Im just all in on the Pitt... I'm going to go with the guys we put out there over anyone. It's not like we're lookout valley playing Alcoa (not knocking the jackets).. we have the ability to go out and beat anyone in the state in 1A any given night if we play to our potential, and difinitely have what it takes to beat jasper. Let's sell out on our guys... they deserve it.

15 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Wrong! There is a difference in youth it's called being an 18 year old kid versus a 15/16 year old kid buddy. As for skill positions you may be right but we don't have a Saylors type RB. Keep drinking that pirate Kool-Aid that all of you pirate fans drink because we actually had 1 man beat the warriors last year so your point is invalid. Kennemore pretty much changed the game every time we needed it. Where is Old Pirate when you need him. #RoseColored....

BTW your english is a little off.   *Won't* is the correct word to use there. 

Not Pirate kool aide but know our line is better that being said I'll take our a skilled players over jaspers. If those young players were not the best options then they wouldn't be out there. Didn't say jasper couldn't win. I said one man will not beat us. Sorry you let one man beat you.

6 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Not Pirate kool aide but know our line is better that being said I'll take our a skilled players over jaspers. If those young players were not the best options then they wouldn't be out there. Didn't say jasper couldn't win. I said one man will not beat us. Sorry you let one man beat you.

Coming from a guy that played inside the box at linebacker at 15 years old... it's definitely not the same as playing when your 17/18 years old and have lifted weights for 2 more years... now are you supposed  to go out and make the plays they expect you to make? yes. Are you as smart? No? Strong? Prob not... about the only thing age doesn't affect is speed. Fast is fast. If your faster than someone there's not much that can be done about it.

Edited by CastIronHero

Playing and starting at tackle for 3 years with older guys on the bench behind me at south pittsburg,  You have a job to do if your opponent is a senior or a freshmen. Never got my butt whipped and thought oh he's older so that's why. This is a team sport one man doesn't win t lose a game. I will say again if jaspers line doesn't open holes they lose period. He not earl Campbell but he need blocking too just not as much.

7 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Playing and starting at tackle for 3 years with older guys on the bench behind me at south pittsburg,  You have a job to do if your opponent is a senior or a freshmen. Never got my butt whipped and thought oh he's older so that's why. This is a team sport one man doesn't win t lose a game. I will say again if jaspers line doesn't open holes they lose period. He not earl Campbell but he need blocking too just not as much.

Like I said your expected to do what is asked, but if your telling me you were just as good as a sophomore as you were a senior, then nothing you say the rest of my life on here holds a bit of credibility. You were eaither a man child at 15 or you were a bust as a senior because you didn't get any better or improve...Come on dude be for real. I'm sure that you yourself have said man that sanders kid is gunna be a heck of a QB in a couple years.

Edited by CastIronHero

1 minute ago, CastIronHero said:

Like I said your expected to do what is asked, but if your telling me you were just as good as a sophomore as you were a senior, then nothing you say the rest of my life on here holds a bit of credibility. You were eaither a man childn at 15 or you were a bust as a senior because you didn't get any better or improve...Come on dude be for real.

Not what I'm saying at all but everyone coming up with we might lose cause we are young are not that smart. Like you said speed is speed. Give decent speed a hole and what happens. Give a great back no room to run and what happens. That's pretty plain. If anyone knows that it should be the Pirates. Just no more fence sitting by anyone. Make you picks and be a fan. 

Just now, MrLegit said:

Not what I'm saying at all but everyone coming up with we might lose cause we are young are not that smart. Like you said speed is speed. Give decent speed a hole and what happens. Give a great back no room to run and what happens. That's pretty plain. If anyone knows that it should be the Pirates. Just no more fence sitting by anyone. Make you picks and be a fan. 

Now I'm with you on the fence sitting man..lol we need to buy in on our guys..