Franklin County @ Tullahoma

delusional32

2 hours ago, wingman10 said:

Good win for  Winchester ..disguising the def confused to qb first half and Burks going out didn't help T Town

The master mind to the FC defense was not there for the 2nd half due to a medical emergency. So that helps explain why the defense was exploited in the 2nd half. Would have been a different ball game if the Defensive coordinator was there for the 2nd half. Turned out to be a good ball game. Great win for FC

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:53 PM, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Tullahoma by at least 3 TD's  I have never seen so much talk about a bad football team as what I see about FC.  They are not good.  You do not lose by 35 to an average team.  Not saying Tullahoma is great or anything but they are much better than the Rebels.

So what was that? Better than the Rebels??? Take the fact they played the 2nd half without their defense coordinator, I thank that game went pretty good. 

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:53 PM, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Tullahoma by at least 3 TD's  I have never seen so much talk about a bad football team as what I see about FC.  They are not good.  You do not lose by 35 to an average team.  Not saying Tullahoma is great or anything but they are much better than the Rebels.

Now it just crickets from you and your much better Tullahoma team.

Edited by delusional32

1 hour ago, delusional32 said:

Now it just crickets from you and your much better Tullahoma team.

I know you said the defensive coordinator was out the whole second half, but I heard that Amauri Burks for Tullahoma was out the entire game.... a W is a W all day long, doesn't matter by how much or or how little. But since he averages 2-3 touchdowns a game do you think that had any affect on it?

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

I know you said the defensive coordinator was out the whole second half, but I heard that Amauri Burks for Tullahoma was out the entire game.... a W is a W all day long, doesn't matter by how much or or how little. But since he averages 2-3 touchdowns a game do you think that had any affect on it?

I guarantee you it made a difference that he wasn't in the game. Amauri opens it up for other playmakers in the Tullahoma offense.  With him, Tullahoma wins the game, without him it would have been a toss up hence the score.

it was a great game all around, FC also lost an important part of their offense in 1st quarter when Braston was injured! They had alot of packages designed for him to take pressure off of Johnson! Yarlett and Johnson showed out! Tullahoma has a very good offense even without Burks, the Corn kid was very impressive running the ball in 2nd half! 

17 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

No doubt Amauri would have made a positive affect on the game for Tullahoma but also if D coordinator for FC would have been in game for second half then it would have been a positive affect for Fc. My point to BooWhoWiseMan is that Tullahoma is not a much better team than FC. like you said a win is a win.  It is a fact that the D coordinator for FC had Tullahoma coaches and players not knowing where, when, who and what was coming next in the first half . Both teams are improved from last years teams.

17 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

I guarantee you it made a difference that he wasn't in the game. Amauri opens it up for other playmakers in the Tullahoma offense.  With him, Tullahoma wins the game, without him it would have been a toss up hence the score.

Hence the score all you want. if D coordinator would have been in the ball game in the second half would the score have been 56-14 FC? With Tullahoma not having Amauri? Would it have been 49-42 FC with Amauri and the D coordinator both in the game? would it have been 49-42 Tullahoma or 56-14 Tullahoma with Amauri in but no D coordinator for FC? Who knows? Like Blaze45 said  a W is a W all day long, doesn't matter by how much or how little.

1 minute ago, delusional32 said:

Hence the score all you want. if D coordinator would have been in the ball game in the second half would the score have been 56-14 FC? With Tullahoma not having Amauri? Would it have been 49-42 FC with Amauri and the D coordinator both in the game? would it have been 49-42 Tullahoma or 56-14 Tullahoma with Amauri in but no D coordinator for FC? Who knows? Like Blaze45 said  a W is a W all day long, doesn't matter by how much or how little.

Fun fact about defensive coordinators is they don't make the plays. You can coach kids all you want and put them in the right positions but they have to make the play...not the defensive coordinator. 

4 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Fun fact about defensive coordinators is they don't make the plays. You can coach kids all you want and put them in the right positions but they have to make the play...not the defensive coordinator. 

Fun fact is FC dominated in the first half and Tullahoma did in the second. FC just did it more than Tullahoma.