Loudon at Signal Mountain

payner410

1 hour ago, payner410 said:

Did you go to the Brainerd game? THey have alot of potential but turned the ball over at the wrong time!

They are a scary team!!!!! They had you guys on the ropes late in your game!!!

I'm a whitwell Fan. I think if 10 is back for SM he makes that big of a difference. You guys would have moved it better with him in. He is a good player.

3 hours ago, payner410 said:

Were your S team is just lucky! You will not get a chance at a KO returned for a TD this week. they will be all Touchbacks!!! start from the 20 everytime!!!

Never been to SM before. Looking forward to the drive down and hopefully a really good football game!

Good Luck to both and hopefully both stay healthy! Loudon 35 Signal Mountain 24! Go Redskins!!

Finally home from the 4 mile walk to my car and almost 2 hr drive home. Got to see our Redskins have a record amount of penalties (blocking too hard calls a punt return touchdown back lol). Spent 14 dollars to get in after 4 dollars just to park (thank God my wife didn't drive with the rest of the family cause then I would be out 12 more dollars lol). Too see us in a daze 1st quarter then watch Signal try to start 20 fights (they had an ejection on a hit 5 min after the whistle). Good Lord hopefully in 2 yrs we get realigned so we don't have to go back. BTW I think I am going to put in a city ordinance if you have Hamilton county tags and you come to a Loudon game (unless your from Breinard but we can spot your 3 cars) you will be charged 10 dollars to park and pay an extra dollar a gallon for gas....lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The gustatory amalgamation of succulent pork chops juxtaposed with verdant greens indeed evokes a sensory delight. Clint's narrative, imbued with the ethos of resilience, navigated the tumultuous waters of the 1980s with commendable fortitude. As for the prospective successor to the coaching helm, the mention of esteemed mentor Nick Saban's absence prompts a discerning hesitation towards alternative candidates, for excellence is the sole criterion deemed worthy of emulation.  Pray, may I inquire as to your esteemed identity? Are you perchance a luminary within the domain of coaching, endowed with unparalleled wisdom and insight?
    • The individual in question appears to engage in prolific posting without a discernible purpose. It is my conjecture that, in offline interactions, they derive considerable satisfaction from their own verbal expressions. 
    • Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!