Huntingdon (4-0) @ McEwen (4-0)

ZEBRA35

12 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

Are you new to this sport? Lineman never get credit

Ha! Not new to the sport or the fact that linemen are the unsung heros of the team.    

My point wasn't really about the lineman. It was more about how too many of the other players that are just as good, or better get over looked. For example,.....

#50, #64 (a freshman new to the line), and #66 work hard every game and aren't spoken about often on here either.

#36 plays the majority of the game. He always plays at full speed too. This kid could play any position on the field, with some added size of course.

#51 plays the ENTIRE game. If he comes out, it is towards the end and only for a play or 2. Chatter in the stands "The way he clears a hole, I'd like to see him carry the ball one time."

I have been a member of this forum for a long time and I love it. I just wish it (or any forum) would give some glory to the ones that deserve it and rarely get it. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, flatblak77 said:

Ha! Not new to the sport or the fact that linemen are the unsung heros of the team.    

My point wasn't really about the lineman. It was more about how too many of the other players that are just as good, or better get over looked. For example,.....

#50, #64 (a freshman new to the line), and #66 work hard every game and aren't spoken about often on here either.

#36 plays the majority of the game. He always plays at full speed too. This kid could play any position on the field, with some added size of course.

#51 plays the ENTIRE game. If he comes out, it is towards the end and only for a play or 2. Chatter in the stands "The way he clears a hole, I'd like to see him carry the ball one time."

I have been a member of this forum for a long time and I love it. I just wish it (or any forum) would give some glory to the ones that deserve it and rarely get it. 

+1