Go Goodpasture!

Guest GHSCougarFan

Guest GHSCougarFan

I just want to say good luck to the Goodpasture Cougars on Friday night. As a former player, I know how intense this rivalry is and the emotions involved with playing this game. Also, as a former state champion, I know the excitement that comes with the playoffs. Enjoy it, cherish it, and always remember it, because these games (especially when you get to play Lipscomb again) are some of the greatest memories you will have in high school. Play hard and make us (your faithful fans) proud. GO COUGARS!!!

Hey GHSCOUGARSFAN when did you play? I am a former player also. 93-96. The lipscomb game is always special. I saw the first game this and I was surprised the way the Mustangs ran the ball against the Cougar's D. I think if the Mustangs run the ball with the same success it could be a long nite for Cougars. But good luck to the Cougars.

Guest GHSCougarFan

I played until '99. I was on the team in '95 when I was in 8th grade, so I got to celebrate 2 championships and watch the one that slipped away from us in '96. I wasn't able to be at the first game this year and am not going to be able to make it back for this one either, but you better believe that I am going to have someone calling me with score updates constantly. I hate that I am going to have missed both of them because of all the incredible memories I have from the games that I played in. I hope that Goodpasture is ready for them and figures out a way to keep Lipscomb from running all over them this time because if they win, I get to see them the next weekend. If you get to go, cheer for me... this game should be an excellent one.