Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

As someone who doesn't really have a dog in this fight I would like to preview a little bit of what I saw from Grace Christian. 

When they are on, they are on offensively. Their QB can spin it. Their offensive is hard to stop and if not for some great athletes on our side this game could have been even tighter. Better game plan well for them offensive because if they play focused like they did against us and Alcoa this will be a tough offense to stop. 

Defensively they play sound. Didn't quite have the speed to keep Webb from scoring but they are coached well and seem to be in the right places most of the time. 

I think GCA is a lot better than the King's Game and will show that Friday. Should be a good one. I'm not sure what Greenback has but you are undefeated and blew out D2AA CAK and obviously beat Kings who beat Grace. We will know a lot about both of these teams after Friday. 

Appreciate the compliments, though I think you might be being a little too kind. Haven't you heard? GB folks talking 2-3 TD win on here......and, I'm guessing talking running clock amongst themselves. 

We might as well go ahead and start working on trying to win our region games to salvage a playoff spot. Our kids are going to have more nightmares from watching film than they are from that stupid movie they all went to see this weekend. I hate clowns!

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Did you read that OnB????

All ya got to do is dress those kees in clown attire and they'll become faint rams

We'll probably have a "special" clown at the Family Night event just for the visiting team. Come get a custom made balloon.....come on....just a little closer....go ahead.....take it! :shock:

Oh, and don't forget to come early and try one of the $5 BBQ plates! The weather looks terrific! We need to raise funds, so Pride doesn't go broke on this year's NYC trip, or wherever they end up going. Not only is his son better looking, but he sings better than his daddy too. I will have to say, our choir is lights out incredible....get invited all over the place to perform.

1 minute ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

We'll probably have a "special" clown at the Family Night event just for the visiting team. Come get a custom made balloon.....come on....just a little closer....go ahead.....take it! :shock:

Oh, and don't forget to come early and try one of the $5 BBQ plates! The weather looks terrific! We need to raise funds, so Pride doesn't go broke on this year's NYC trip, or wherever they end up going. Not only is his son better looking, but he sings better than his daddy too. I will have to say, our choir is lights out incredible....get invited all over the place to perform.

The boy MUST take after his momma then! 

I've met the kid...It's amazing such a fine young man is kin to pride.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

The boy MUST take after his momma then! 

I've met the kid...It's amazing such a fine young man is kin to pride.

Thank The Lord most of our boys take after their momma's! I'll let you have your fun with Pride. But, there's not many that do more behind the scenes for our program than him. He's a keeper!

Just now, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Thank The Lord most of our boys take after their momma's! I'll let you have your fun with Pride. But, there's not many that do more behind the scenes for our program than him. He's a keeper!

Law! That'll bring him out of hiding............

Honestly, he's a pretty good feller.

I just threw up in my mouth a lil   :oops:

1 hour ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Appreciate the compliments, though I think you might be being a little too kind. Haven't you heard? GB folks talking 2-3 TD win on here......and, I'm guessing talking running clock amongst themselves. 

We might as well go ahead and start working on trying to win our region games to salvage a playoff spot. Our kids are going to have more nightmares from watching film than they are from that stupid movie they all went to see this weekend. I hate clowns!

I think the running clock came from GCA posters!