Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

2 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Finally.....somebody without a DOG in the fight speaking some sense. Sweet Lou couldn't hold a candle to all the folks on here trying to soft-peddle both sides. I may or may not be included in that group!

And, I know you won't believe this, but I truly believe Pride doesn't watch the film like you think. He just "knows things!"

i thought you werent going to be on here today,you were touring lighthouses or something.Oh and pride just likes to talk!what he knows about football he learned from reading the experts posts.

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

OnB, these are some of the best comebacks I've seen on the T in some time 

Kudos men...jim...ya nut

Just got done with the chores and read thru this mess!Yep ole jim is a dandy,he must have been holding back for the past 9 years and waiting for this game to reemerge!I have to say he even has me going-where did he get that one from.LOL.

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Just got done with the chores and read thru this mess!Yep ole jim is a dandy,he must have been holding back for the past 9 years and waiting for this game to reemerge!I have to say he even has me going-where did he get that one from.LOL.

"Tell him jim says hey!" :roflol::roflol::roflol: 

Now, I would like this chainsaw feller around a lil more also...Looking at his posts in other threads and he'd fit in well with us....Although I'm not sure the GCA faithful would agree....He doesn't seem to be a fan

22 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Now, I would like this chainsaw feller around a lil more also...Looking at his posts in other threads and he'd fit in well with us....Although I'm not sure the GCA faithful would agree....He doesn't seem to be a fan

Yes between that one and the raven stuff I have been rolling.And he doesn't get rattled!I'm telling you he's done this before!!!

And I don't care who he was I just wish he woulda shown up sooner!Ha!

Getting worried about my buddy Nation.Haven't heard from him,hope he's not in a pit in someone's basement rubbing lotion on his skin!

27 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yes!!I went and read his profile and some D2 board stuff.He sounds like one of us people!