Signal at East Ridge

payner410

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:49 PM, Booger said:

Troll gets to come back home......or was that Brainerd next week.......thinkin its homecomin either way

Troll gonna b shakin a leg

Booger just sayin soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi

Once again, you are wrong my little leprechaun buddy. Last week was homecoming. We got our QB back in the second quarter of that game, but it was another woulda, coulda, shoulda game for my Eagles.

The East Ridge game is at their newly renovated field, deep in the heart of Notre Dame's recruiting territory. The Pioneers are undefeated on the season and are coming off of a bye week, so I expect this to be another tough game for Signal. I can only hope that they are overlooking the Eagles as they prepare for next week against Anderson County, but that is unlikely for a Tim James team. I haven't seen many write-ups on East Ridge this year, but I know there are a few talented players that slipped through Fant's net and chose the orange and black over that gaudy green and gold.

If we can clean up some of the mistakes and play smarter, this will be a competitive game. If not . . .

GO EAGLES ! ! !

7 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

Once again, you are wrong my little leprechaun buddy. Last week was homecoming. We got our QB back in the second quarter of that game, but it was another woulda, coulda, shoulda game for my Eagles.

The East Ridge game is at their newly renovated field, deep in the heart of Notre Dame's recruiting territory. The Pioneers are undefeated on the season and are coming off of a bye week, so I expect this to be another tough game for Signal. I can only hope that they are overlooking the Eagles as they prepare for next week against Anderson County, but that is unlikely for a Tim James team. I haven't seen many write-ups on East Ridge this year, but I know there are a few talented players that slipped through Fant's net and chose the orange and black over that gaudy green and gold.

If we can clean up some of the mistakes and play smarter, this will be a competitive game. If not . . .

GO EAGLES ! ! !

no sir....Booger rite...wernt talkin bout it bein North Red Bank Mountains Homycomin.....and there ant no Booger Pickin your eaglets no more until yall can win 2 or 3 ballgames

....and there ant gonna b much rightin up for ER...especially that Chattanoogan and some of them bias scribblers......if it ant Baylor, McCallie or The Sword Of Joshua Full Independent Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just off Hwy 41/Broad Street down by Charger Drive......they ant gonna use too much ink on ya....

...the ones that couldnt pass that green and gold entrance test were sent back

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger