Undefeated East Ridge at Undefeated AC

Mav4life

21 minutes ago, HSfootballfanatic12 said:

The Mavs better hope that QB stays healthy because without him this team isn't dangerous at all. 

Yeah he is going to need to start sliding when tacklers approach. I think that is the game plan here on in. But we do have a fantastic run game that is brutal on the defensive line.

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah he is going to need to start sliding when tacklers approach. I think that is the game plan here on in. But we do have a fantastic run game that is brutal on the defensive line.

I've watched two of ACs games. The reason AC is able to run the ball is because the DBs and Safeties are concerned with Stanton throwing a 55yd pass downfield. Take away the passing and AC isn't going to be able to run the ball as effectively. I'm not saying you have a bad run game. I think you can still be effective running the ball. However, that is true for any team. Take a high school football team with a dynamic quarterback that can tuck it and run or throw effectively and you are going to have run game just naturally. 

Edited by haweanbula