Undefeated East Ridge at Undefeated AC

Mav4life

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Yea he is talking about Notre Dame coming up this summer and practicing and scrimmage Greeneville this year.  Not East Ridge who Greeneville has killed every time they have played

From 2001~2017 Greeneville has played them once (2010) beat hem 47 to 9.  East Ridge record was 4-6 and made the playoffs. Good luck tomorrow...

Edited by Space3

11 hours ago, haweanbula said:

At this point I'm just convinced that you are a troll. Also I won't speak for Greeneville because I'm not a fan of Greeneville. 

No no troll or I would be on Greeneville site too! LOL no the board was getting so stale and I know either Hog or Devil would respond. All just funning. LOL :)

Edited by Mavericksinflight

6 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

In the past two years Greeneville has outscored Anderson County 93-18...............

Devil I do not think you will be allowed to bring that score if you get a chance to play the Mavericks. LOL I would not count on playing the same team as last year. You keep bragging how bad you guys will beat the Mavericks. I am really thinking you are not very informative as to how good the Mavs are.

19 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Devil I do not think you will be allowed to bring that score if you get a chance to play the Mavericks. LOL I would not count on playing the same team as last year. You keep bragging how bad you guys will beat the Mavericks. I am really thinking you are not very informative as to how good the Mavs are.

Oh please we heard that last year too.

I don’t believe you understand how good Greeneville really is. It’s really easy for AC to get a big head and pad the stats playing nobody teams week and week out. When you come across a good team in the playoffs you’ll wish it wasn’t that way. Greeneville has played top caliber teams and beat them especially with Science Hill. Ac can not say the same.  IF Greeneville and Ac meet it will be a blowout. Devils will embarrass Ac! 

BOOK IT

Edited by DevilMan03

41 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I don’t believe you understand how good Greeneville really is. It’s really easy for AC to get a big head and pad the stats playing nobody teams week and week out. When you come across a good team in the playoffs you’ll wish it wasn’t that way. Greeneville has played top caliber teams and beat them especially with Science Hill. Ac can not say the same.  IF Greeneville and Ac meet it will be a blowout. Devils will embarrass Ac! 

BOOK IT

lol, thats  funny. Are you even in high school?  

6 minutes ago, ACMavDad2019 said:

lol, thats  funny. Are you even in high school?  

Bet! Bc  G'vegas will  be in the driver seat again next  season  as  well

So put it em up! What's it gonna be like??? IF you can get past Betsy

I remember watching  Jason  Witten  play as a youngster...Ahhh,the good old days

"Will there be a sequel to this seasons dance with the Cyclones?"

58 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

BOOK IT

AC is top caliber team and as for Greeneville running a clock on AC that is a dreamer statement. AC has proved they are capable of taking on Greeneville and the way they are playing now I would not hesitate playing anyone. That is how much confident I have in the Mavs!