Undefeated East Ridge at Undefeated AC

Mav4life

I've questioned the strength of schedule but haven't questioned the talent AC has this year. Tonight will be a good indicator as to where the team's mental strength is. Our D line and linebackers are getting it done impressively. We haven't been able to stop the pass in years past, but have done well in that regard this year. Stanton isn't just a great QB, but a rare QB that has the vision to pick the right receiver, ability to improvise, and can run. The backfield is double stacked again with Phillips and Gallaher (Both beasts). Our receivers make things happen. I've been rough on the coaches over the years, but this year is the finest clock management, play calling, and game strategy I've seen. This group has the chance to be the first regular season team to go undefeated and possibly win state. People talk smack every week, but these guys keep leaving it all on the field week after week. Keep putting up and making people shut up! Go Mavs!

7 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

I've questioned the strength of schedule but haven't questioned the talent AC has this year. Tonight will be a good indicator as to where the team's mental strength is. Our D line and linebackers are getting it done impressively. We haven't been able to stop the pass in years past, but have done well in that regard this year. Stanton isn't just a great QB, but a rare QB that has the vision to pick the right receiver, ability to improvise, and can run. The backfield is double stacked again with Phillips and Gallaher (Both beasts). Our receivers make things happen. I've been rough on the coaches over the years, but this year is the finest clock management, play calling, and game strategy I've seen. This group has the chance to be the first regular season team to go undefeated and possibly win state. People talk smack every week, but these guys keep leaving it all on the field week after week. Keep putting up and making people shut up! Go Mavs!

Good job Foxman! That says it all in a nut shell!!!!!

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

What kind of statement? Lol Eastridge is not a top tier team. Reminds me of Ac. Not sure how either team is ranked 

Just updated 28-0 5 minutes to go. Wow this is something to see!!!! 4:21 1st qtr Here we come Devil hope your ready!!!!

Edited by Mavericksinflight