Undefeated East Ridge at Undefeated AC

Mav4life

16 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Wow woke up this morning in Seattle and what did I see on the news King5 Seattle showing who could it be The Anderson County Mavericks! Oh how proud I was to see this team make it across the USA in big fashon!

http://www.king5.com/mobile/article/sports/high-school/tennessee-football-team-enters-field-carrying-american-flags/479933472

It was great!

• Upvote 1

well well well, i see my man Devilman03 has been here riling you poor mavs boys up. If I may, I would like to offer a little less abrasive approach to this whole "we beat you last year and we're gona beat you again this year " non-sense. I think Devilman is here to ease his own personal worries about this years Mavericks football team. AC is clearly much better this  year, than last and should roll through the first two rounds of the playoffs INCLUDING whuppin ole Betsy in rd. 2, As a more diplomatic Greeneville fan, I offer you mavs fans this......Please ask your boys not to rough us up too bad in round three. Greeneville fans that are being honest with themselves, KNOW that our boys are over rated and will never make it out of round 3. Our kids, our coaches and certainly our fans, have no expectations of making it to cookeville this, or any other year. We are simply playing out the games on our schedule because the TSSAA says we have to. Sure, we could just forfeit them all, but what fun would that be? Instead, our boys will just go ahead and tighten up those chin straps, cinch up the shoulder pads and go out there in the third round and give it our best effort. THANKFULLY, that game will be in Burley Stadium, so we wont be faced with a long ride home on the bus to wallow in our agony of defeat. Good to see you boys in AC and certainly hope you can all make it up to GReeneville for the merciless thrashing that is sure to be unleashed upon us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

well well well, i see my man Devilman03 has been here riling you poor mavs boys up. If I may, I would like to offer a little less abrasive approach to this whole "we beat you last year and we're gona beat you again this year " non-sense. I think Devilman is here to ease his own personal worries about this years Mavericks football team. AC is clearly much better this  year, than last and should roll through the first two rounds of the playoffs INCLUDING whuppin ole Betsy in rd. 2, As a more diplomatic Greeneville fan, I offer you mavs fans this......Please ask your boys not to rough us up too bad in round three. Greeneville fans that are being honest with themselves, KNOW that our boys are over rated and will never make it out of round 3. Our kids, our coaches and certainly our fans, have no expectations of making it to cookeville this, or any other year. We are simply playing out the games on our schedule because the TSSAA says we have to. Sure, we could just forfeit them all, but what fun would that be? Instead, our boys will just go ahead and tighten up those chin straps, cinch up the shoulder pads and go out there in the third round and give it our best effort. THANKFULLY, that game will be in Burley Stadium, so we wont be faced with a long ride home on the bus to wallow in our agony of defeat. Good to see you boys in AC and certainly hope you can all make it up to GReeneville for the merciless thrashing that is sure to be unleashed upon us.

Let me get time to respond this is so good to read!! Wait a minute or two! LOL :)

5 hours ago, BVDevil said:

BVD, I would like to take this Honored opportunity to thank you for the HUGE vote of confidence! and understanding that while Greeneville is a good team there demise will come to an end at the hand of a Maverick. And I am so proud that you guys have decided not to forfeit the round 3; not many teams would have done this. I now have a deeper respect for the Might and Unbeatable Greeneville Devils. I do not care what everyone else says about you guys, you know I will always respect the Devils. Before we get ahead of ourselves I really want you to consider playing Round 3 where we have the Greatest Extravaganza on Turf in the whole state of Tennessee; 130 Maverick Circle, Clinton Tn. This year we have prepared a very special Performance for Greeneville and after the game is over, Greeneville Fans will at least Love the Cumberland Mountain hospitality, second to none! Stay the weekend enjoy the Clinch River and Norris Lake. And Oh Remember the many times you sang Rocky Top and loved it, Well we are Rocky Top. Take some pictures and memorabilia home with you. And, of course, you have the Mavericks special invitation. Everyone understands that Greeneville is Unbeatable and even Devilman is absolutely guaranteeing a running clock. While we have all the naysayers against the Mavericks (easy scheduel, Greeneville mercy ruled you last year, etc...etc...) I am so happy that at least One Greeneville Fan and One Mavericks Fan have came to a common ground; how much we appreciate High School Football and that no matter how good Greeneville is when it comes to Playoffs you can throw all this crap out the window. It is a new season then!

Devilman, now is you last and final chance to get behind the Mavericks!

Take care on that long trip to AC; we all care and do love you brother!

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

BVD, I would like to take this Honored opportunity to thank you for the HUGE vote of confidence! and understanding that while Greeneville is a good team there demise will come to an end at the hand of a Maverick. And I am so proud that you guys have decided not to forfeit the round 3; not many teams would have done this. I now have a deeper respect for the Might and Unbeatable Greeneville Devils. I do not care what everyone else says about you guys, you know I will always respect the Devils. Before we get ahead of ourselves I really want you to consider playing Round 3 where we have the Greatest Extravaganza on Turf in the whole state of Tennessee; 130 Maverick Circle, Clinton Tn. This year we have prepared a very special Performance for Greeneville and after the game is over, Greeneville Fans will at least Love the Cumberland Mountain hospitality, second to none! Stay the weekend enjoy the Clinch River and Norris Lake. And Oh Remember the many times you sang Rocky Top and loved it, Well we are Rocky Top. Take some pictures and memorabilia home with you. And, of course, you have the Mavericks special invitation. Everyone understands that Greeneville is Unbeatable and even Devilman is absolutely guaranteeing a running clock. While we have all the naysayers against the Mavericks (easy scheduel, Greeneville mercy ruled you last year, etc...etc...) I am so happy that at least One Greeneville Fan and One Mavericks Fan have came to a common ground; how much we appreciate High School Football and that no matter how good Greeneville is when it comes to Playoffs you can throw all this crap out the window. It is a new season then!

Devilman, now is you last and final chance to get behind the Mavericks!

Take care on that long trip to AC; we all care and do love you brother!

You do realize that game will be at Burley if you make it that far right? 

23 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

We have a much better field and arena; atmosphere is Great at AC. I am sure you would enjoy the drive. If you guys have an opportunity to play us. Plus even BVD already knows how good we are. Not sure you are convinced yet how how good we are. At least BVD understands he has done his home work. 

Lol,lol, lol...AC is not rocky top,lol ...the Lakers are rocky top....i don t understand why your callimg them out .I know your proud of the Mavs but get realalistic,.you dont arm wrestle a bunch of girl scouts too get you confidence up then grab a hold of a gorilla tho king your going too win,..your coaching staff has set you all up for a district title that's it...AC has not played a tough schedule too prepare them for a ring ,that's a fact!!!!! You can't expect a team that has played cream puffs all year too step up and play a power house and come away with a win.there not conditioned for it,some will rise too the occasion and some want, but thats just it you dont know but Greenville does .

1 hour ago, hogdogger said:

Lol,lol, lol...AC is not rocky top,lol ...the Lakers are rocky top....i don t understand why your callimg them out .I know your proud of the Mavs but get realalistic,.you dont arm wrestle a bunch of girl scouts too get you confidence up then grab a hold of a gorilla tho king your going too win,..your coaching staff has set you all up for a district title that's it...AC has not played a tough schedule too prepare them for a ring ,that's a fact!!!!! You can't expect a team that has played cream puffs all year too step up and play a power house and come away with a win.there not conditioned for it,some will rise too the occasion and some want, but thats just it you dont know but Greenville does .

He’s so blind. 

Btw mav bvd is messing with you as he likes to do that. Still sticking to MERCY! 

4 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Don't it work every odd year the top #1 team in the upper bracket host 3rd round game and even years bottom #1 seed teams will host? I wonder if they will change it up since they changed up the regions and conferences?

10 minutes ago, Space3 said:

Don't it work every odd year the top #1 team in the upper bracket host 3rd round game and even years bottom #1 seed teams will host? I wonder if they will change it up since they changed up the regions and conferences?

I’m honestly not sure. T$$AA has a mind of it’s own 

Edited by DevilMan03

1 hour ago, Space3 said:

Since it's an odd year, region 1 champ would host the region 2 champ. I don't think that method has changed, but I could be wrong.

Edited by osunut2