Undefeated East Ridge at Undefeated AC

Mav4life

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

To get a better perspective on the way you think, how would you think Greeneville would have done in your district? Just gives me an idea of how that rock of yours is thinking. LOL :)

Greenville would definitely beat everybody in our district this year and I'm glad we don't play them,they are always pretty good but this year there next level ,and of you get lucky enough too play the. You will see when they embarrass the Mavs when they hang 70 on ya.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hogdogger said:

Greenville would definitely beat everybody in our district this year and I'm glad we don't play them,they are always pretty good but this year there next level ,and of you get lucky enough too play the. You will see when they embarrass the Mavs when they hang 70 on ya.

4 hours ago, hogdogger said:

Greenville would definitely beat everybody in our district this year and I'm glad we don't play them,they are always pretty good but this year there next level!!!!

How good is CC going to be next year? How many SR is on the team?

On 10/3/2017 at 1:45 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

BVD, I would like to take this Honored opportunity to thank you for the HUGE vote of confidence! and understanding that while Greeneville is a good team there demise will come to an end at the hand of a Maverick. And I am so proud that you guys have decided not to forfeit the round 3; not many teams would have done this. I now have a deeper respect for the Might and Unbeatable Greeneville Devils. I do not care what everyone else says about you guys, you know I will always respect the Devils. Before we get ahead of ourselves I really want you to consider playing Round 3 where we have the Greatest Extravaganza on Turf in the whole state of Tennessee; 130 Maverick Circle, Clinton Tn. This year we have prepared a very special Performance for Greeneville and after the game is over, Greeneville Fans will at least Love the Cumberland Mountain hospitality, second to none! Stay the weekend enjoy the Clinch River and Norris Lake. And Oh Remember the many times you sang Rocky Top and loved it, Well we are Rocky Top. Take some pictures and memorabilia home with you. And, of course, you have the Mavericks special invitation. Everyone understands that Greeneville is Unbeatable and even Devilman is absolutely guaranteeing a running clock. While we have all the naysayers against the Mavericks (easy scheduel, Greeneville mercy ruled you last year, etc...etc...) I am so happy that at least One Greeneville Fan and One Mavericks Fan have came to a common ground; how much we appreciate High School Football and that no matter how good Greeneville is when it comes to Playoffs you can throw all this crap out the window. It is a new season then!

Devilman, now is you last and final chance to get behind the Mavericks!

Take care on that long trip to AC; we all care and do love you brother!

**wiping the many tears from mine eyes** Oh how this made me so proud to be a fan of high school football and more so, a fan of east Tennessee HS football. I think we can agree that no one from middle or west Tennessee stands a donkeys chance in a pasture full of thorough breads of winning the golden football in 4A. Now while, coach Ballard and I have been disgussing at great depth, the possibility of us forfeiting this game, since we did mercy rule you last year, I am having a really tough time convincing him that we can afford to lend you guys THIS SEASONS gold ball, because while it's only a 99.99999 percent chance we will win it this year ( providing we dont forfeit), We all know that with one more year under  our belt, 2018 would surely give us that last fraction of a percentage point of winning it all, thusly, send those seniors out on a fantastic note, knowing not only did they win the gold ball on their way to college, they also allowed a lesser, but still deserving, squad win it the year before. Ofcourse i know You know that i know that you know coach Ballard is closing in on 100 wins as the Greene Devils boss ( second fastest in the state by the way, behind we all know who...that scrub team down in blount county ). and after this fridays mercy ruling of sullivan south,  a gala extravaganza including the blue angels and possibly President Ivanka is being planned for the end of the season. I fear this could be sabotaged by our own generosity if we forfeit the 3rd round game, so, I must no longer keep you in the dark maverick. we ARE going to go ahead and show up for this game and even put the greene unis on and give it a shot. I even threw on the yellow practice vest today at practice and took a few snaps as the scout team qb. I could only manage 6 reps however, cause coach ballard said i was embarrassing his defense with my uncanny accuracy and bullet like precision targeting of my receivers. (one coach even compared me to quinten dormady) so I backed off and let them finish the practice with that dignity they had left. Go ahead and book us a date for round three and whether its up here in the best HS atmosphere Tennessee has to offer, or whether its down there on that Clinton carpet, we will certainly give it our best. Until then, ( or until i feel another comment is necessary ) You AC boys try not to bang the rest of the kids on your schedule up to badly, and we will do our part up here to see to it that we meet up in mid november....ish.

• Upvote 1