CCS @ Boyd

BoydBucFan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

Boyd have had some positives the past couple of weeks to grow on.  CCS is a good team. Boyd will have to step up again to win. 

1st and 10 Bucs!  Argh!

the Bucs r unfortunately bad enuff this year to even let Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembley just off Hwy 41/Broad St on Charger Drive beat them.......wish Booger could say this wernt tru BBF.....

School Master Billy Ray Collins and his Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembley just off Hwy 41/Broad St on Charger Drive have just one more win in them.....and thats gainst Boyd...

after that....then those in charge of Webb, ND and GCK start gettin phone calls the mondays after from CCS demandin meetins on sportsmanship.....

Booger just sayin :twisted:

12 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

CCS running back is a load. I've got CCS winning this one. But It could be a little closer than some previous games. 

Agree on all 3 points. 

The teams are very similar in that neither team passes much. CCS didn't attempt their 1st pass last week against Baylor until the last play of the game, while losing 42-2 ... and that pass went for a touchdown.

I predict a low scoring game with turnovers being key - as they were in the CAK/CCS game, where CAK turned the ball over 4-5 times.

On 9/25/2017 at 9:09 AM, Booger said:

the Bucs r unfortunately bad enuff this year to even let Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembley just off Hwy 41/Broad St on Charger Drive beat them.......wish Booger could say this wernt tru BBF.....

School Master Billy Ray Collins and his Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembley just off Hwy 41/Broad St on Charger Drive have just one more win in them.....and thats gainst Boyd...

after that....then those in charge of Webb, ND and GCK start gettin phone calls the mondays after from CCS demandin meetins on sportsmanship.....

Booger just sayin :twisted:

You dont think CCS can beat Webb ND or Grace? I don't know much about them. 

1 minute ago, Booger said:

your not payin attention to words of Booger, Sparty........and Your ther one that talked bout how much of a beast St Elmo Christians RB is

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I haven't actually seen him play. I've had several people tell me he is who were at the Baylor game Friday. I don't know anything else besides their scores. 

4 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I haven't actually seen him play. I've had several people tell me he is who were at the Baylor game Friday. I don't know anything else besides their scores. 

He is good. There's no doubt about it. He constantly picks up 2-5 extra yards after initial contact. Baylor had him dead at the line of scrimmage one time and he turned it into a 5 yard gain. He wears a knee brace on one knee from an injury he received last year, but it doesn't seem to bother him much.

I think 28 points is way too high though. Since both teams like to run so much, it will almost be like a mercy rule clock from the beginning. I'm very familiar with the Boyd seniors and don't think CCS will take anything for granted. #1 is a stud.

Plus, it's Boyd's homecoming game so I expect them to be ready.