Greeneville hosting Sullivan South

BVDevil

Last years televised scrimmage not withstanding, this game is usually a war and historically comes down to  one or two plays that determine the outcome. After a little coaching merry go round in colonial heights, the Rebels seem to be much improved from last year and come to Burley boasting a 5-1 record. Greeneville as we all know, is the states number one class 4A team and in my very humble opinion, probably are one of the top 5 teams in ANY classification. That, as well as this game are up for debate in this thread. What say you coacht boys and girls?

8 hours ago, Levon10 said:

GHS over SHill by 16

SHill over DBoone by 57

DBoone over SS by 4

Based on these numbers, GHS by 69.  But having played in this rivalry and getting beat by SS by a last sec FG back in 81, I'll say GHS 42 - 14.

SS is much better this year than last and I'm pretty sure they might even score in GHS. I certainly dont see another 70-0 shalacking like last year. atleast I hope not. I miss the old GHS vs SS slobber knockers. I just hope this year SS is able to muster up enough slobber for us to knock it out....LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 7:33 PM, BVDevil said:

SS is much better this year than last and I'm pretty sure they might even score in GHS. I certainly dont see another 70-0 shalacking like last year. atleast I hope not. I miss the old GHS vs SS slobber knockers. I just hope this year SS is able to muster up enough slobber for us to knock it out....LOL

Game is over 2nd quarter, game is over next week early too.  Just skip the threads and wait until the playoffs, it isn't like anything is going to happen the next two weeks.  Once again Greeneville goes 10-0.  Great.  Don't screw it up.  I would like to see you all win a state championship again.