AC vs. CC

MAVERICK1995

14 hours ago, osunut2 said:

A part of me was sad to see Powell and AC split following reclassification, but IMO, I think it's best that they aren't playing each other. Maybe in a few more years, tensions will have simmered.

You are probably right on that. It wouldnt hurt to give it another two years. 

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

CC destroyed East Ridge. This game will likely decide the the District champs and be a big test for the Mavericks. With an off week Mavs should be ready to go.

This game will be for district. Cant wait till Friday!

• Upvote 1

On 10/4/2017 at 8:34 AM, hogdogger said:

A.c. 50. Chattanooga central 7.  Must be boring with no rivals.

Oh boy hogdogger, this one here is gone come back to bite. You must not have watched any Purple Pounder football the past two seasons, but this aint some Clinton boys from East Tn your coming to visit! Braswell got them fellers flying to the footballs and the Pounder offense is night and day different from last season. You better watch out with these type predictions... Just saying...

10211624-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Oh boy hogdogger, this one here is gone come back to bite. You must not have watched any Purple Pounder football the past two seasons, but this aint some Clinton boys from East Tn your coming to visit! Braswell got them fellers flying to the footballs and the Pounder offense is night and day different from last season. You better watch out with these type predictions... Just saying...

10211624-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

Hog is a troll Campbell County fan. This should be a good game. I know its a big game because this will be for district. Because I don't see you all getting beat by Hixson and I don't see AC loosing to East Hamilton or Sequoia. Where is a good place to eat. I notice they are a BBQ place right down the road. Looking forward to the trip.

Never even heard of Chattanooga  central ,I didn't mean too offend you ..it just that one of our scrub teams from the 865 couldn't  handle the 3 and 7 seasons up  here and decided too drop down in competion,I truly hope you all do put it on them but if you think the MAVS are power houses you better hope you don't draw anybody from the K TOWN,,and I am a Greenville  fan.

4 hours ago, hogdogger said:

Never even heard of Chattanooga  central ,I didn't mean too offend you ..it just that one of our scrub teams from the 865 couldn't  handle the 3 and 7 seasons up  here and decided too drop down in competion,I truly hope you all do put it on them but if you think the MAVS are power houses you better hope you don't draw anybody from the K TOWN,,and I am a Greenville  fan.

Hog you better be getting those CC cougars ready for Fulton instead of trying to get more stuff started. LOL I have a feeling you have some work to do with Fulton. Anyways Chattanooga Central apparently has a good team. They destroyed East Ridge just as much as we did. So this is not a team to throw away. It appears this more then likely is for another title just like the last one we won by destroying the Might Cougars. Remember the song "We are the Champions" LOL 

LOL Good Luck with fulton! Go Cougars! but only this time and I mean only this time!!!!!

I talked too a few Greenville  fans and they said they would  accomadate you all and play we are the champions when they turn on that running clock.lol. iust imagine if it wasent for me down here stirring the pot  you wouldn't have nobody too talk too and tell about all those stats and ranking you all have,,I forgot who you all playing again?lol,lol

• Upvote 1