Notre Dame @ Grace Christian Academy-Knoxville

Booger

2 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Good grief.....y'all killed this whole thread with the 5000 word diatribe on Webb v CAK. The whole subject isn't even quantifiable. Who has time to read all of that anyway?

Booger was right.....I'm going to say it.....AS USUAL!!!

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I feel this game will be closer than most people expect. I know that ND has the advantage of the oversized trenchers on both lines and that will be an advantage. I think we will sling it around and keep it close. Attrition is something I don't think will be an issue. Our boys have been good with the forced hydration in the days leading up to games, so cramping for the most part have been avoided. They put in the off-season work and are game conditioned. I think our defensive bookends have played stellar this season and if we contain the run and force running between the tackles, then our D-line and LB's will take it from there. As for the pass threat, if we play our responsibilities and swarm to the ball which we have, then I don't see an issue there. Offensively we have to play hard in the trenches and be 2 dimensional. If we play to our ability and every player gives their all for the betterment of the team, then I see a GCA victory. Inevitably the victor will be the team who wins the play clock battle, minimizes penalties and wins the special teams game. Go RAMS

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:06 PM, orangeslice13 said:

Pride knows I was messing around. I've stopped in on your threads from time to time over the years. I was kinda expecting raven to come back at me again. 

I was speaking more to the guys bothered by my use of the word "hate" 

edit: that's in another thread so I understand the confusion 

Of course I knew you were slinging mess....that's why I was slinging it back at you.

Sad to hear that about your conversation with the folks over by the mosquito pond. Put in the turf field, upgraded some of the facilities and now throw in the towel on football? Doesn't make sense. Maybe they're going to concentrate more on futbol? Anyway, hate to hear that news. Be well.

3 hours ago, RamTough41 said:

I feel this game will be closer than most people expect. I know that ND has the advantage of the oversized trenchers on both lines and that will be an advantage. I think we will sling it around and keep it close. Attrition is something I don't think will be an issue. Our boys have been good with the forced hydration in the days leading up to games, so cramping for the most part have been avoided. They put in the off-season work and are game conditioned. I think our defensive bookends have played stellar this season and if we contain the run and force running between the tackles, then our D-line and LB's will take it from there. As for the pass threat, if we play our responsibilities and swarm to the ball which we have, then I don't see an issue there. Offensively we have to play hard in the trenches and be 2 dimensional. If we play to our ability and every player gives their all for the betterment of the team, then I see a GCA victory. Inevitably the victor will be the team who wins the play clock battle, minimizes penalties and wins the special teams game. Go RAMS

ND front seven puts too much pressure on Grace qb.  I think Grace will struggle more when the field gets short.

ND 36 Grace 27

That's my prediction from page 18-)