Mairvul att Ottywall (no losin' lunch frum tree thread)

STARSNBARS

Passy's always been insanely jealous of Maryville ... never won nothing , I expect whiny crybaby Crap from him ... he's been like this for years , turns most people against his team .  I do find it funny that Throwdaslant can be so similar to Passy ... Since they both got their Butt kicked by Maryville they can console each other . 

Just now, pepvol said:

Passy's always been insanely jealous of Maryville ... never won nothing , I expect whiny crybaby Crap from him ... he's been like this for years , turns most people against his team .  I do find it funny that Throwdaslant can be so similar to Passy ... Since they both got their Butt kicked by Maryville they can console each other . 

:popcorneater:

13 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

IT DOESN'T TAKE A MORE THAN AN 8TH GRADE EDUCATION TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WON'T.

#LOP

Be able to and being willing to are 2 different things. I dont know what difference it makes that I answer it or not. I can find a game program and send it to you. They are all listed there. 

Your team scored 38 pts on us thid past thursday night that will be on the books. Is that better. Im trying to console you so you dont have a breakdown. 

12 hours ago, pepvol said:

I will have to go to the Owls defense and say that they do play better competition then the whirlwinds do.

18 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Be able to and being willing to are 2 different things. I dont know what difference it makes that I answer it or not. I can find a game program and send it to you. They are all listed there. 

Your team scored 38 pts on us thid past thursday night that will be on the books. Is that better. Im trying to console you so you dont have a breakdown. 

IT'S  SIMPLE AND YOU KNOW THE ANSWER. IT'S ASHAMED THAT YOUR PRIDE GETS IN THE WAY. 

#LOP

13 hours ago, pepvol said:

ANYBODY THAT DON'T SUCK UP TO YOU AND JOCK RIDE YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH PEPTO. TRUST ME NO JEALOUSY HERE JUST GOOD DIALOGUE TO KEEP YOU HUMBLE. GOT TO AGREE TO DISAGREE. IF I WOULDN'T HAVE POINTED OUT HOW BAAD YOUR DEFENSE PLAYED YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM. I'M ONE OF YOUR 6A TEAMS AND ILL ROOT FOR WHOMEVER IS THE LAST MAN STANDING SO DEAL WITH IT

#LOP

#GETOUTYAFEELINGS

#GETOVERUOURSELVES