Mairvul att Ottywall (no losin' lunch frum tree thread)

STARSNBARS

11 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

ANYBODY THAT DON'T SUCK UP TO YOU AND JOCK RIDE YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH PEPTO. TRUST ME NO JEALOUSY HERE JUST GOOD DIALOGUE TO KEEP YOU HUMBLE. GOT TO AGREE TO DISAGREE. IF I WOULDN'T HAVE POINTED OUT HOW BAAD YOUR DEFENSE PLAYED YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM. I'M ONE OF YOUR 6A TEAMS AND ILL ROOT FOR WHOMEVER IS THE LAST MAN STANDING SO DEAL WITH IT

#LOP

#GETOUTYAFEELINGS

#GETOVERUOURSELVES 

How about we shine a light on Dem Owls  defense while we are talking about it. 19 points was scored in the second half with our third string rbs. :popcorneater:

25 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

How about we shine a light on Dem Owls  defense while we are talking about it. 19 points was scored in the second half with our third string rbs. :popcorneater:

OK BE FAIR AND REMEMBER DEM OWLS SCORED 28 ON THE FIRST STRING DEFENSE AND YOU SCORED 19 ON THE 2ND  STRING DEFENSE  THAT BEEN INJURED FOR WEEKS:bored:

SINCERE QUINN HAD 98 YDS ON ONE LEG AND IT WASN'T EVEN HALFTIME YET..LET THAT SINK IN FOR A MINUTE..

#LOP

2 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

ANYBODY THAT DON'T SUCK UP TO YOU AND JOCK RIDE YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH PEPTO. TRUST ME NO JEALOUSY HERE JUST GOOD DIALOGUE TO KEEP YOU HUMBLE. GOT TO AGREE TO DISAGREE. IF I WOULDN'T HAVE POINTED OUT HOW BAAD YOUR DEFENSE PLAYED YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM. I'M ONE OF YOUR 6A TEAMS AND ILL ROOT FOR WHOMEVER IS THE LAST MAN STANDING SO DEAL WITH IT

#LOP

#GETOUTYAFEELINGS

#GETOVERUOURSELVES 

It seems that you are the one that needs to get over us. We are fine with who we are. You should have come over to meet us , we would have signed autographs etc.  But dont worry Micasamaster is a stand up guy amd represented well. Very nice fellow

9 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

It seems that you are the one that needs to get over us. We are fine with who we are. You should have come over to meet us , we would have signed autographs etc.  But dont worry Micasamaster is a stand up guy amd represented well. Very nice fellow

Yes! MM is the face of Ooltawah fanbase. Passy is a scurred little bird that hides behind a keyword. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

2 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

#LOP

#GETOUTYAFEELINGS

#GETOVERUOURSELVES 

All I hear is a little puppy Yapping . Your team has never even played for a State Championship and you think you can educate us on winning Football, hilarious. I think all the Maryville fans I know were impressed with ooltewah for our first ever match and was ready to give them a lot of props , but you have been on here running Maryville down ever since the game ended and it's a shame that you end up being the face of Ooltewah on here . Passy , several on here reached out to meet you and actually get to know you and you would of been treated very well I'm sure , but you're that typical internet Tough guy who talks all big and bad behind a keyboard but won't even meet someone in real life . 

1 minute ago, pepvol said:

All I hear is a little puppy Yapping . Your team has never even played for a State Championship and you think you can educate us on winning Football, hilarious. I think all the Maryville fans I know were impressed with ooltewah for our first ever match and was ready to give them a lot of props , but you have been on here running Maryville down ever since the game ended and it's a shame that you end up being the face of Ooltewah on here . Passy , several on here reached out to meet you and actually get to know you and you would of been treated very well I'm sure , but you're that typical internet Tough guy who talks all big and bad behind a keyboard but won't even meet someone in real life . 

The team and coaches left the field immediately after the handshake. 

On 10/14/2017 at 1:36 PM, pepvol said:

:roflolk: WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO PEPTO?? I TOLD THE TRUTH. GO BACK AND CHECK OUT THE THE THINGS YOU SAY ABOUT OTHER TEAMS AND TELL ME YOU DONT RUN DOWN OTHER TEAMS. I'M PRETTY CONSISTENT WITH ERRTHING I SAY ASK ANYBODY ON HERE. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THINGS CHANGE FOR A SEASON OR 2 YOU CAN'T HANDLE ADVERSITY AND CRITICISM LIKE THE REST OF US. YOU FEEL THE NEED  TO LET ME KNOW THAT OOLTEWAH AINT NEVER COMPETED FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP EVERY TIME I POINT OUT A FLAW AND THE MARIVULIANS LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THEIR 2ND STRING SCORED OR 2 SCORES CAME FROM OOLTEWAH HOMERS OR THE STARTING RB WAS OUT AND ALL THE OTHER SHENANIGANS AND THATS NOT DOWNING THE OTHER TEAM? REALLY PEPTO???

ALL I SAID IS THAT YOUR DEFENSE SUCKS. DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE OFFENSE OR ANYTHING ELSE. RANT ALL YOU WANT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU KNOW THAT I KEPT IT 100:thumb:

#LOP

#GETOVERUOURSELVES