Spring Hill @ Marshall County

Lead

24 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Let's get it on Baby!!!!  If Dante plays we win!!!  If not it could be a long nite!!

Not so fast my friend. Better be able to pass the ball and from what I watched durring the Columbia game...lets just say I wasn't impressed. Get one dimensional against the Tigers and it will be a long night!

13 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

I agree with you but we can throw well enough to get Oden a few balls.  I doubt Dante plays so it may not be the game we have all been looking forward too.

I heard he came out during the first quarter of the Maplewood game. Hate to see a player that good go down. What makes it even worse is its his senior year. Dante is fun to watch and can definitely change the game in a hurry. Not playing for a couple of games is not the end of the world. He has GT to look forward to. I think he will fit their system quite nicely and have alot of success there. How many offers does Oden have and what's the biggest school?

Edited by leadfarmer

10 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

I am very out of the loop but it is my understanding TN has offered him.  Has to be on pure athleticism.

247 says he has 11 offers I think. He looks the part. Kind of makes you wonder what kind of numbers he would have if the quarterback was a little more cool under pressure.  That's  not a knock against the quarterback at all.  He just  looks a little uneasy in the pocket even when he has time to throw. It's almost like he is rushing and trying to do too much. Ours does that at times but what do you expect out of 16-17 year olds right. I think the tight ends for Spring Hill is their best kept secret.  He has come up with some huge catches this season and gets good yardage after the catch. 

Edited by leadfarmer

14 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

247 says he has 11 offers I think. He looks the part. Kind of makes you wonder what kind of numbers he would have if the quarterback was a little more cool under pressure.  That's  not a knock against the quarterback at all.  He just  looks a little uneasy in the pocket even when he has time to throw. It's almost like he is rushing and trying to do too much. Ours does that at times but what do you expect out of 16-17 year olds right. I think the tight ends for Spring Hill is their best kept secret.  He has come up with some huge catches this season and gets good yardage after the catch. 

He seems to struggle when teams get physical with him. Very good in 7-7 but not so much in pads.  That will be the biggest adjustment for him at next level.