Spring Hill @ Marshall County

Lead

17 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

3rd in 6A, above Brentwood in the polls, 7 shutouts this season, we've let up 23 points in 9 games lol but keep acting like that's not impressive. Pathetic.

If your schedule was tougher it would be impressive. Alot of teams would be undefeated with that schedule so don't go thinking you are setting the world on fire with where you are at this season. Have fun with Cookeville in the first round hahahaha.

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

3rd in 6A, above Brentwood in the polls, 7 shutouts this season, we've let up 23 points in 9 games lol but keep acting like that's not impressive. Pathetic.

Are you Drunk again? You need to lay off of that stuff. Your liver will thank you! Troll someone else message board.

Edited by Marshall1969

50 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I'm not the one double messaging, shows how bad your arse is sore. 49-7 lol hhahahaha

You know I actually have family on the MJ Bears team...so I’ve been proud of your team this year and kept up with you all. I’ve also been a Tiger fan for 47 years- never miss a game-we are the smallest team in 4A and don’t back down from playing at least 1-2 6A schools per season! With that being said, And not making excuses we have around 5-6 starters out for season from injuries-some from our very first game this year! We played a very good Brentwood team last night and were very intimidated I felt like maybe. But still proud of what Tigers have accomplished in the past few years! But you must really be bored to troll on a thread that has nothing to do with your team! And let me tell you when we try to schedule our non- conference games, we can’t find 4A-5A schools willing to play us much! So we schedule 6A instead- wonder how y’all would do against an 8A team if Tn had such a class! So keep on trolling and bragging cause that shows your TRUE class troll! GO TIGERS!

#stayclassy

Love my Tigers!! I will be sure to look you up if I make it to a MJ Bears game!

3 hours ago, Lovemytigers3 said:

You know I actually have family on the MJ Bears team...so I’ve been proud of your team this year and kept up with you all. I’ve also been a Tiger fan for 47 years- never miss a game-we are the smallest team in 4A and don’t back down from playing at least 1-2 6A schools per season! With that being said, And not making excuses we have around 5-6 starters out for season from injuries-some from our very first game this year! We played a very good Brentwood team last night and were very intimidated I felt like maybe. But still proud of what Tigers have accomplished in the past few years! But you must really be bored to troll on a thread that has nothing to do with your team! And let me tell you when we try to schedule our non- conference games, we can’t find 4A-5A schools willing to play us much! So we schedule 6A instead- wonder how y’all would do against an 8A team if Tn had such a class! So keep on trolling and bragging cause that shows your TRUE class troll! GO TIGERS!

#stayclassy

Love my Tigers!! I will be sure to look you up if I make it to a MJ Bears game!

Back to the hypothetical game I see... lol 8a. You and firebird ignited the fire weeks ago and I'm just having fun letting y'all know MJ would beat both of your teams to a pulp. As I see MJ as a better team than Brentwood if that tells you anything. Also staying classy on an anonymous message board is not a requirement. 

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Back to the hypothetical game I see... lol 8a. You and firebird ignited the fire weeks ago and I'm just having fun letting y'all know MJ would beat both of your teams to a pulp. As I see MJ as a better team than Brentwood if that tells you anything. Also staying classy on an anonymous message board is not a requirement. 

Staying classy is a vital part of being a good person. Your hypothetical game against us or Brentwood would be interesting I’m sure ! I haven’t posted in a very long time so me “igniting “ your fire didn’t happen. As I said before I have family on MJ -so I’m proud of their season! I can tell by your post you are either really young or maybe just very immature. Either way I’m sure the MJ fans would be so proud to see you mocking a 4A team on here. Anyway God Bless America, Roll Tide and Go Tigers!

#putoutthefire

2 hours ago, Lovemytigers3 said:

Staying classy is a vital part of being a good person. Your hypothetical game against us or Brentwood would be interesting I’m sure ! I haven’t posted in a very long time so me “igniting “ your fire didn’t happen. As I said before I have family on MJ -so I’m proud of their season! I can tell by your post you are either really young or maybe just very immature. Either way I’m sure the MJ fans would be so proud to see you mocking a 4A team on here. Anyway God Bless America, Roll Tide and Go Tigers!

#putoutthefire

That explains everything.... an Alabama fan. 

• 2 weeks later...