Davidson @ NCS

Golden1

1 minute ago, Playerscoach said:

Well, if you being delusional helps you to stop making stupid comments about your coaches and other teams good for you. Of course, theres the new idiotic comments about a teenage girl that are dumb now though. 

Im sure after your son graduates you will move off into the sunset  like you said before. At least then the T will be reduced by one village idiot then. In all honesty I hope he has a strong maternal influence in his life because he definitely got short changed  with you. Poor kid.

It really is amazing how you can recall things I said last year on a different thread! I mean, just mind boggling! I guess I do have that kind of thing with people. Its actually quite flattering. THANK YOU!!!

1 hour ago, carguy59 said:

I personally know of a case where an all state player who has offers fron OVC schools was told he should just enjoy playing his senior year and count on this being the end of his football playing days. I know of letters being sent to NCS and not given to kids. I have heard him personally tell parents and kids not to attend camps. They are frowned upon at NCS. The kid who has offers from OVC schools has gotten his offers through camps- Brothers has not done a blank thing to help him! Brothers followed a pipeline of talent to NCS. Do you think he brought his dismal record from PJP and everyone followed? HAHA! State champ was won by players, not him. He is the reason we dont have the two best backs in the league. He ran the other one off. He cant communicate with parents in ways that make them want to leave their kids there. A state championship team could be built from the players who have left NCS in the last 4 years.

Who has left NCS in the last 4 years? Wilhoite is obvious. What others are you speaking of?

21 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Man I can keep this up all night. Besting half-wits like you two is fun. How was that DA run game that you made fun of ITT? Lol

Their run game was fantastic. Their passing game was fantastic. DA is a great team. We didnt coach well enough to beat them.

Edited by carguy59

Just now, carguy59 said:

It really is amazing how you can recall things I said last year on a different thread! I mean, just mind boggling! I guess I do have that kind of thing with people. Its actually quite flattering. THANK YOU!!!

It's not hard to remember your moronic posts. You are the T's version of a human train wreck. Hey, serious questions here. 1) Do you have a dartboard with Brothers face on it and 2) what level of football did you play or coach? Be honest.

Just now, Eagle9019 said:

Who has left NCS in the last 4 years? Wilhoite is obvious. What others are you speaking of?

Lil Ray was a quarterback and point guard gone to Blackmon, Big Chris, lineman went to Hillwood, Trey, lineman went to Ensworth, Chandon Page, lineman went to Pearl Cohn, Josse, safety, went to Hillsboro, Wilhoite of course went away this year. There are others. These are most notable. Chandon, Trey, Chris and Lelan would make a team infinitely better. Of course Joseph Dyer just chose not to play, and Crosby is a Huge loss.

10 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

It's not hard to remember your moronic posts. You are the T's version of a human train wreck. Hey, serious questions here. 1) Do you have a dartboard with Brothers face on it and 2) what level of football did you play or coach? Be honest.

No, I got in trouble for playing darts in a bar and I can be arrested if I get within 10 yards of a dart, and I played and coached in the lingerie league a few years back.