Davidson @ NCS

Golden1

3 hours ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

Man...no offense but I think you may be looking through Dad colored glasses.  As an impartial fan that has taken a look at both teams I just dont see NCS winning this game unless DA comes out and has a few costly turnovers.  The running back, QB and Oline for DA will just be too much for NCS to handle.

As I've said.. I've seen DA in 4 games, once in person. IMO they do not play to their size. They Look like Tarzan and play like Jane!

I can't wait to see that QB hang it up in the air. Arms are gonna be a lot shorter on his receivers tomorrow night. 

Come on out! 

Edited by NCSdad23

I went to practice to watch the Eagles final prep for this game. When practice was over, we went to lunch, and I told some of our boys how some folks on the T were picking DA to win. Oh man, was that a mistake! They proceeded to tear that place apart. One of our linemen was drooling at the mouth, another one slammed his fist and broke the table in half. One of our linebackers got in his truck and headed to east TN where he chased down a bear, killed it with his bare hands and then fed it to our Eagle mascot! Very scary stuff!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carguy59 said:

I went to practice to watch the Eagles final prep for this game. When practice was over, we went to lunch, and I told some of our boys how some folks on the T were picking DA to win. Oh man, was that a mistake! They proceeded to tear that place apart. One of our linemen was drooling at the mouth, another one slammed his fist and broke the table in half. One of our linebackers got in his truck and headed to east TN where he chased down a bear, killed it with his bare hands and then fed it to our Eagle mascot! Very scary stuff!!

Hahhahaha. Good one Carguy! This week has been like the 1A boards. Great to have a game like this. 

12 hours ago, OrangeEagle said:

Hahhahaha. Good one Carguy! This week has been like the 1A boards. Great to have a game like this. 

I miss those 1A boards. Oddly enough, I bet they miss us! 

Yes, these are the games you look forward to and remember. It is really a playoff game of sorts between these two teams, with the loser losing homefield advantage.

19 hours ago, NCSdad23 said:

As I've said.. I've seen DA in 4 games, once in person. IMO they do not play to their size. They Look like Tarzan and play like Jane!

I can't wait to see that QB hang it up in the air. Arms are gonna be a lot shorter on his receivers tomorrow night. 

Come on out! 

I def would if I weren't going to Chris Stapleton.  Taking advantage of a Commando Bye Week.  I will be recording it and will for sure watch it when I get home tonight.  Both sides seem very confident.  Good luck to all.