Region 7-2a playoff picture

cardfan

2 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

Recruiting may go on but not there. Basketball is a different monster down here on the other hand its more recruiting going on. IDK why Teli isnt coaching "THEY" said he cheated but noone has shown me any proof yet.

Man I will be honest. I hate it for Teli. I do think he had the best interest in mind for the boys to get them out of the system and situation that they are in. But, at some point someone even a Teli has to step and say what is right and what is wrong. It will never be corrected until someone stands up and expects the best from the system along with expecting the best from the kids. Unfortunately when you stand up for what's right that means no gold balls.  but it produces a whole bunch of young people that create companies and work in upper management in companies that sponsor events like the blue cross blue shield bowl games that reward hard work on the field and the classroom. I know I have busted your chops sometimes. But as you stated I am from Memphis and I  want to see Memphis succeed. Except against my kids school of course. But I do see that the cycle has to stop. Great kids and great athletes in Memphis. They need to step up and produce the leaders now. Good luck to the purple bears the rest of the year. We will not face you guys again. My middle sone graduates next year and then we will probably go D2 the next year. My youngest will be coming through then. On a side note I wish we would have gone D2 this year. It would have been a cake walk to cookvillle. With our enrollment we would have been in the smallest division. 

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man I will be honest. I hate it for Teli. I do think he had the best interest in mind for the boys to get them out of the system and situation that they are in. But, at some point someone even a Teli has to step and say what is right and what is wrong. It will never be corrected until someone stands up and expects the best from the system along with expecting the best from the kids. Unfortunately when you stand up for what's right that means no gold balls.  but it produces a whole bunch of young people that create companies and work in upper management in companies that sponsor events like the blue cross blue shield bowl games that reward hard work on the field and the classroom. I know I have busted your chops sometimes. But as you stated I am from Memphis and I  want to see Memphis succeed. Except against my kids school of course. But I do see that the cycle has to stop. Great kids and great athletes in Memphis. They need to step up and produce the leaders now. Good luck to the purple bears the rest of the year. We will not face you guys again. My middle sone graduates next year and then we will probably go D2 the next year. My youngest will be coming through then. On a side note I wish we would have gone D2 this year. It would have been a cake walk to cookvillle. With our enrollment we would have been in the smallest division. 

It will be interesting to see where the investigation finally ends and what really happened. I know its the sysyem down here thats why its so hard to stand up to. I havent been following as closely as last year Idk the good 2A teams from that region but someone out of there will be representing the west. Memphis is down and douglass may not have the playoff experience it needs to win the big one.

Not trying to blast the R7 topic. Those kids at trez didn't have a home field they had to bounce around and when we went down to crump stadium to play then there wasn't many and I say not many fans at all. Seems the system is twisted in some parts but you don't keep twisting to benefit school or coaching record. You guys can say whatever you want but if you try to defend that then your just as wrong. Jmo

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Not trying to blast the R7 topic. Those kids at trez didn't have a home field they had to bounce around and when we went down to crump stadium to play then there wasn't many and I say not many fans at all. Seems the system is twisted in some parts but you don't keep twisting to benefit school or coaching record. You guys can say whatever you want but if you try to defend that then your just as wrong. Jmo

Well how can a school recruit to a school like that. No field and few fans whats the atraction.

Just now, willie2888 said:

I would like for you to tell me then Vandy because there has been no public release of the findings yet. We can speculate but noone knows.

We could go back and fourth all day long Willie your going to defend either way let's just agree to disagree man. Y'all beat us and got your gold ball the championship game was played that night in my opinion. Good luck to you and trez. I have said my peace.