Region 7-2a playoff picture

cardfan

6 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I have nothing against Peabody what so ever. I'm just trying to get under peeprides skin. You guys have a great program and when it's brought up between us guys t work there is always someone that says man those guys are good..  don't take it personal. Just didn't like the way peepride was jabbing at the TCA guys. Maybe it's just me Idk but if your offended bud I don't mean any disrespect toward your program

Hey Vandy just So you know me and those TCA fellas are pretty okay,you talk Crap about Peabody continuously!That being said make fun of my name lol I don't mind and you my friend, well you don't matter! I talk carp with everyone,but respect most,I mean those horrible sweater vests are hooking me up with TCA stuff to put in in my grill and bar!As far as getting under my skin,keep hoping lol!! But I do enjoy my name being in your mouth,just enjoy the taste buddy!!!!!Let's talk football friends 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

But what do I know I don't have a team I'm just a bandwagon jumper

Your good in my book Vandy. Wavo is the team to beat. Heck you made it to the semi last year. I would personally like to see a tca vs Waverly game. Your offense and our speed I think would be fun. But UC power is tough to handle. Maybe we can get a few boys back and make a run. 

11 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Hey Vandy just So you know me and those TCA fellas are pretty okay,you talk Crap about Peabody continuously!That being said make fun of my name lol I don't mind and you my friend, well you don't matter! I talk carp with everyone,but respect most,I mean those horrible sweater vests are hooking me up with TCA stuff to put in in my grill and bar!As far as getting under my skin,keep hoping lol!! But I do enjoy my name being in your mouth,just enjoy the taste buddy!!!!!Let's talk football friends 

I will stop picking on you

Edited by vandyfan1

Peabody is going to be tough. They faced UC without their starting QB. I know they want a rematch. But the way things are shaking out. Next week will be a preview for the second round of the playoffs. Just remember beating a team twice in a three week period is tough for anyone. Ask Adamsville. Two years ago they beat us at their place and returned the favor in the playoffs. Our boys may not be big but they are smart and they learn quick. Going to be interesting the next few weeks. 

35 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I have nothing against Peabody what so ever. I'm just trying to get under peeprides skin. You guys have a great program and when it's brought up between us guys t work there is always someone that says man those guys are good..  don't take it personal. Just didn't like the way peepride was jabbing at the TCA guys. Maybe it's just me Idk but if your offended bud I don't mean any disrespect toward your program

I’m not offended just didn’t know where it came from 

24 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’m not offended just didn’t know where it came from 

I will say this. Peabodypride jumped on TCA a few weeks back. It is the sweatervester thing. It brings the worst out of everyone. But he has since realized there are some good ole boys even if they wear sweater vest. By the way I only wear mine with nothing under it. Skin a vest is the best. Pride loves his team and he has a connection to UC. Vandy saw the weeks earlier and that is what he is jumping on. Vandy is a guy who calls it how it is and that is why we have always liked him. Vandy remember this is their first year in 2A threads so they are not familiar with us. Don't worry, Waverly will show them what 2A is about. 

Edited by BigEdMo

6 hours ago, peabodypride said:

The irony with TCA is as follows,with 10 more guys that could sub for the starters just a few plays a game so the"plum wore out"factor doesn't come into play I don't see them being stopped

I'll take 6 linemen, all 210-240 with 4.8 speed.  Give me two more wr, a Goldsmith type back and an extra  qb as my 10 extra players.  By the way, Kyle Akin still as three games of eligibility left from his freshman year from when his shoulder was separated.  

Edited by ReitzFan

41 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

After selection of region teams region 7 was expected to be the beast and top region, but what does everyone have on the Memphis area? We know 5 and 6 are weak but does region 8 pose a threat? 

In Region 8, Douglass and Fairley are both undefeated in region play.  Those two teams will clash in week 11 to decide the champion of that region.  MAHS, Mitchell, and Manassass, will fight it out for third and forth place.  

22 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Region 8 top to bottom cant hold a candle to the elite teams in the west.  Douglas is probably the best team in that region.  But they will be no where as battle tested as the rest of the teams in the west

You are correct Card. Region 8 will be swept in the first round. Everyone is looking at the second and third round match ups. The only concern is how beat up will region 7 be going into the semi finals. 

25 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I'll take 6 linemen, all 210-240 with 4.8 speed.  Give me two more wr, a Goldsmith type back and an extra  qb as my 10 extra players.  By the way, Kyle Akin still as three games of eligibility left from his freshman year from when his shoulder was separated.  

Wouldn't we all brother!!!!

• Upvote 1