DII-A District & Region Playoffs

Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

no doubt; right....

sure do miss champ and cannon helpin to keep the Irish in the news......thinkin one of them has himself a full belly of that play defense and defense 

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I think ND scored a total of 15 goals (might be a slight underexaggeration) in the three years my daughter was in goal and that includes two finals and one semifinal appearance. It's who they are. And, you are correct. Champ and Cannon made things interesting. They are both now on the music festival circuit.

1 hour ago, Rabble Rouser said:

I think ND scored a total of 15 goals (might be a slight underexaggeration) in the three years my daughter was in goal and that includes two finals and one semifinal appearance. It's who they are. And, you are correct. Champ and Cannon made things interesting. They are both now on the music festival circuit.

yep......no doubt bout it....its Shim way and ND's ID....lord Booger thinkin when Boogertte was in her HS rookie season playin and Rouserette was a Sr them girls won like 5 OT's....its appears that all Booger will ever no.....Boogerettes college playin career has had the same look to it

Booger problly would even go id the Irish was hi potent scorin....would b borin

yep, seen sum pics of Champ and Cannon together with there shirts of at sum muddin concert....one wood think they think they r in colorado

On 10/18/2017 at 11:34 AM, Playerscoach said:

Funny thing about #2 (Rabb) is she's a brilliant kid. Like MENSA brilliant. Her two older siblings are equally talented in the brains department. They attend Yale and Brown. Lol 

She's fun to watch and is an outside back in travel that absolutely takes away one side of the field against the best forwards we've played over the years. 

Just a great kid with great parents and siblings. She is very deserving of the region MVP.

Next year that team will still be good but losing the straw that stirs the drink will be a big blow. 

so is that player yall had go chase NPSL good enuff to recover and perform  enuff for u guys to make noise in the playoffs...are doe she play full time with HRPS and will b availible for HS soccer

...she apparently is pretty decent

Booger just sayin:thumb:

Edited by Booger

19 hours ago, Booger said:

yep......no doubt bout it....its Shim way and ND's ID....lord Booger thinkin when Boogertte was in her HS rookie season playin and Rouserette was a Sr them girls won like 5 OT's....its appears that all Booger will ever no.....Boogerettes college playin career has had the same look to it

Booger problly would even go id the Irish was hi potent scorin....would b borin

yep, seen sum pics of Champ and Cannon together with there shirts of at sum muddin concert....one wood think they think they r in colorado

I think they are competing to see who can cultivate the best dreadlocks. My money is on Champs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rabble Rouser said:

I think they are competing to see who can cultivate the best dreadlocks. My money is on Champs.

There's gonna have to be a whole lot of Rogaine involved if either of those two is gonna grow dreadlocks.

Irish will definitely need some breaks to go their way to get to Murfreesboro.  I fear a long streak for the ND ladies is about to come to an end....but who knows, stranger things have been known to happen.

Edited by saw4ND

4 hours ago, Rabble Rouser said:

and to think Booger purchased a moped sportster and Mama Booger sum ostrich skinned chaps to wear on it.... when Booger hit that stage....and them 2 chose to play cheech and chong

Booger just sayin 84c641e696b978d4fb7bfbe8c8bbc689.jpg

18 hours ago, Booger said:

so is that player yall had go chase NPSL good enuff to recover and perform  enuff for u guys to make noise in the playoffs...are doe she play full time with HRPS and will b availible for HS soccer

...she apparently is pretty decent

Booger just sayin:thumb:

No noise but a big thud. Too many breakdowns that lead to goals. Our CAK game is on the NFHS website that shows what happened. Possession was about 50/50 and shots close to equal. Quality shots were big advantage for CAK. CAK deployed the BGA/CPA/USN defense except they fouled our CF  hard 10 times. When #19 beat #12 she had two and sometimes three more to beat.

DCA just doesn't have enough pieces. #19 is targeted by everyone with multiple players and with 150 goals and 80 assists I don't blame them.  

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by Playerscoach

On 10/20/2017 at 2:12 PM, Playerscoach said:

No noise but a big thud. Too many breakdowns that lead to goals. Our CAK game is on the NFHS website that shows what happened. Possession was about 50/50 and shots close to equal. Quality shots were big advantage for CAK. CAK deployed the BGA/CPA/USN defense except they fouled our CF  hard 10 times. When #19 beat #12 she had two and sometimes three more to beat.

DCA just doesn't have enough pieces. #19 is targeted by everyone with multiple players and with 150 goals and 80 assists I don't blame them.  

Good luck to everyone!

Do you put her name on the roster with the correct number now? I seem to remember you trying to hide her when she was a freshman;) 

3 hours ago, Buellerbob said:

Do you put her name on the roster with the correct number now? I seem to remember you trying to hide her when she was a freshman;) 

Haha yep. Can't hide her, wish they could. Only someone who cannot recognize pretty good HS talent wouldn't recognize her. Roster for a game before her jersey was in was used but corrected.  That game in question is funny because Kings didn't point out the error until she scored two quick goals yet they knew it was an error. They were talking about it prior to the game because I heard them. I didn't know the old roster was turned in though. During all of the grandstanding by Kings that kid referee of the recent CAK game, he was a HS student-coach for Kings, ran around saying some very untrue things that upset the kid. Even the Kings AD got in some jabs that were silly. He called the TSSAA and it was corrected per the rules and the game resumed. 

I distinctly remember her taking  it out on Kings too. Luckily the coach sat her most of the 2nd half. Lol

20 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Haha yep. Can't hide her, wish they could. Only someone who cannot recognize pretty good HS talent wouldn't recognize her. Roster for a game before her jersey was in was used but corrected.  That game in question is funny because Kings didn't point out the error until she scored two quick goals yet they knew it was an error. They were talking about it prior to the game because I heard them. I didn't know the old roster was turned in though. During all of the grandstanding by Kings that kid referee of the recent CAK game, he was a HS student-coach for Kings, ran around saying some very untrue things that upset the kid. Even the Kings AD got in some jabs that were silly. He called the TSSAA and it was corrected per the rules and the game resumed. 

I distinctly remember her taking  it out on Kings too. Luckily the coach sat her most of the 2nd half. Lol

Oh the silly things the private schools try and pull off. Could talk about it all day. 

13 minutes ago, Buellerbob said:

Oh the silly things the private schools try and pull off. Could talk about it all day. 

It was all contrived and silly. I mean, they knew it was an innocent error because how could you possibly think they were trying to hide a kid who could score 10 goals against your team? It was unfortunate that Kings took that route and its AD/coach said the things they did.