DII-A District & Region Playoffs

Booger

St Georges played great both games in Murfreesboro. Beating the two teams they had to win the championship is impressive. Congrats to them!

For my friends at CPA congrats as well. Having played CPA earlier in the season, and seeing them in the playoffs multiple times including the semi, they improved greatly. I told Coach G privately, and now that the season is over I'll say it publicly, he did an unbelievable job with that team this season. Especially considering the ton of freshman playing big roles/minutes for him. To top it off the 8th grader was arguably his most dangerous player this season. So impressed with him on the field and more importantly off it with his mentoring to these kids and the mission trips he takes them on to South America. Somehow I have to get my DCA kid on these CPA trips? :)

Best of luck to all of you next season! It will be little Playerscoach last high school season so I'm going to enjoy it. She has to work hard and improve a great deal or DCA will still be an early exit again in the substate. If she does that she will also hold, or be 2nd, in four categories in the state record book. Not bad for a holding mid being played out of position as a HS center forward. Lol

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 0:41 PM, Booger said:

yep......no doubt bout it....its Shim way and ND's ID....lord Booger thinkin when Boogertte was in her HS rookie season playin and Rouserette was a Sr them girls won like 5 OT's....its appears that all Booger will ever no.....Boogerettes college playin career has had the same look to it

Booger problly would even go id the Irish was hi potent scorin....would b borin

yep, seen sum pics of Champ and Cannon together with there shirts of at sum muddin concert....one wood think they think they r in colorado

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Didn't catch a single match this season...this old soccer fan is at the fence, and gazing at the pasture...

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:53 AM, saw4ND said:

There's gonna have to be a whole lot of Rogaine involved if either of those two is gonna grow dreadlocks.

Irish will definitely need some breaks to go their way to get to Murfreesboro.  I fear a long streak for the ND ladies is about to come to an end....but who knows, stranger things have been known to happen.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:50 AM, Rabble Rouser said:

I think they are competing to see who can cultivate the best dreadlocks. My money is on Champs.

Rabble- You would lose the bet....Cannon could easily do a comb-over from his back hair for the dreds...

Saw- It's called maturity...