Fulton vs. Campbell County

Space3

Space is bored, they don't have anybody too talk too down there in Chattanooga, good luck k tmrw night who yall playing this week Chattanooga special needs high,I know you all whooped up on the school for the blind last week.lol,lol,lol you better watch that one school you play they all know sign language. Lol,lol

1 hour ago, hogdogger said:

Space is bored, they don't have anybody too talk too down there in Chattanooga, good luck k tmrw night who yall playing this week Chattanooga special needs high,I know you all whooped up on the school for the blind last week.lol,lol,lol you better watch that one school you play they all know sign language. Lol,lol

Good luck to you also...lol  But CC is a lot better this year than last year.  You got to agree....lol

8 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I think Fulton wins this one by 2, maybe 3 TDs. That said, CC could keep this interesting. Some will disagree, but "death by a thousand paper cuts" comes to my mind, when describing this CC offense. Powell could do nothing to stop all of those short passes.

Looks like Powell has been exposed to be pretenders this year. While they are much improved, they were put on a pedestal way to early. 

5 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Looks like Powell has been exposed to be pretenders this year. While they are much improved, they were put on a pedestal way to early. 

Definitely agree. They are improved, especially defensively, but things unraveled quickly against CC. They couldn't get out of their own way the following week against West. Looked like they were suffering from a major hangover.