FME Class 4A Mid-State Playoff Projections!

FridayMainEvent

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

I believe Elizabethton gets past Anderson County imo. Betsy is a tough team and Anderson County has a Soft Soft Schedule. Just came off back to back 3-7 seasons

Yes, note my comments below that quad.  I think that will be a heck of a game which could go either way.  Gave it to Anderson County due to home field.

That's a big if Brian2k. Greenbrier has to worry about keeping Springfield and White House under 35 a piece.

If you are a Springfield fan then you know that the Jackets took an L to the so called overrated Blue Devils. So you have no room to complain.

Edited by Poshow

21 minutes ago, Poshow said:

That's a big if Brian2k. Greenbrier has to worry about keeping Springfield and White House under 35 a piece.

If you are a Springfield fan then you know that the Jackets took an L to the so called overrated Blue Devils. So you have no room to complain.

They lost without a couple key players. Regardless the point is, Springfield had a much more difficult nonregion schedule and it could very well cost them the region championship. 

7 minutes ago, eers said:

They lost without a couple key players. Regardless the point is, Springfield had a much more difficult nonregion schedule and it could very well cost them the region championship. 

White House lost its best WR to a broken leg that night and their starting TB didn't play offense. Injuries happen to everyone. Point is, losing a region game cost you the region not your non region schedule.