Sequoyah @ #2 Anderson County Mavericks

10 hours ago, LarryGee77 said:

This will be my last post on this thread.  People come on here to discuss high school sports.  Coming on these threads to bash teams, players, coaches and now even saying something as childish as asking me about my SS check?!?  Are you kidding?  Based on historical posts I'm sure these guys will even have something childish to say about this post too.  I bet you guys even talk and cut up during the national anthem..heck you probably even sit during it.  You happen to be talking to someone who volunteered his life to ensure you continue to have the right to be a grown child.  Good day folks!  ...and from here on out....GO MAVS!

No Larry please ignore the illiterate. You know as well as I do it is hard to deal with this type of thinking.

It will all I promise come out in the wash! Thank You For Being Honest!!

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

I do believe I see a lot of the same players on the field for Ac in this video. Including Martin @ QB. More of the same of this game if you make it past Betsy. FIRE SNOT BABY!!!

You are so much a loser! You have no idea of what you will get if you play the Mavericks! You just do not know what you are getting yourself into!

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You are so much a loser! You have no idea of what you will get if you play the Mavericks! You just do not know what you are getting yourself into!

Oh I think we do know what we would get. That video proves it. 55-9 with the same Maverick team last year. Greeneville will obliterate and embarrass Ac just like the past two seasons. Even your own players know how awful the conference is. They’ve commented on it. Id in fact be embarrassed to play that schedule. I can understand the region because that’s out of Ac’s control but the non-conference is a different story. Oh well no deep playoff run for Ac hahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by DevilMan03

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Oh I think we do know what we would get. That video proves it. 55-9 with the same Maverick team last year. Greeneville will obliterate and embarrass Ac just like the past two seasons. Even your own players know how awful the conference is. They’ve commented on it. Id in fact be embarrassed to play that schedule. I can understand the region because that’s out of Ac’s control but the non-conference is a different story. Oh well no deep playoff run for Ac hahahahahahahahahaha

Ok, you must be a girl the way you go on about AC .  LoL 

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Devilman do not listen to Hog he will get you hurt. He did the same to CCHS and they are still crying. You should not have to go there.

9 hours ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

Ok, you must be a girl the way you go on about AC .  LoL 

I hope for his sake that he is a kid because if not he's got serious issues! He is obsessed with AC...he even talks about em in threads that have nothing to do with Greenville or A.C. It would be different if he actually brought some intelligent conversation, but all he does is say the same thing OVER AND OVER!!

Edited by ALLDAYEVERYDAY

Thinking you AC followers may want some refreshing dialog this morning. Your fine group of Freshman are making a road trip to OR this evening. What a great opportunity to show your support for these young guys that will be future varsity players. Easy drive (not Chattanooga) and smell pretty darn good food close at hand. This event was setup with fun in mind, so come on over and have some.

• Upvote 1