G$ getting outcoached

unclejessee37659

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

They are two completely different types of Good Ole Boys. I always called the football staff and school board that because they acted like "Good Ole Boys". That's the real deal over there in Washington Co. If you wanted to make a movie with the title of "Good Ole Boys", you'd want to film it in Washington Co.

Filmed in historic Jonesborough by a company owned by a county commissioner using trucks owned by the county paid for by the tax dollars of the citizens also funding the board members grand children to go to school in Johnson City which also receives tax dollars from the film rights but the bill is paid for by the citizens to a company owned by a member of the school board.  

Waco is 100% right, Kingsport is more buddy buddy, Washington County has it down to a fine art.

24 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

If these players want to transfer and be eligible at their new school immediately they will have to move within the city limits if said new school. If they don't move but just transfer schools they will have to pay tuition and will not be eligible to play a sport at their new school until, I believe, 10 months after they last played at their previous school.

They can technically, but with GS publically saying he will get kids transferring out of Crockett into DB, it pretty much red tapes the football thing.  DB would be idiots touching it right now, any program would. TSSAA will be all over this if they aren’t all ready.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KennyPowers55 said:

It’s 12 months sitting out, not 10. Also by rule the ENTIRE household is supposed to move to the new residence in the new district and the old residence is supposed to be vacated by the ENTIRE household. Now that’s the T$$AA rule, I’m sure nobody ever breaks it... 

With their diligent investigation methods to verify such matters, people would be fools to try...

Well when $ensaubaugh $ales this story to the media, donates the money to the school  systems then goes after the NFL$ for his concussions  which we can all prove he is crazy you can remember that you heard it out of here first.

However this was right before daisy duke got into General Lee to get away from Roscoe. 

Peace out i'm done cause it appears the verdict is in and the good ole boys ride away from those that are not smart enough to catch em. 

Plot overview[edit]

The Dukes of Hazzard follows the adventures of "The Duke Boys," cousins Bo Duke (John Schneider) and Luke Duke (Tom Wopat) (including Coy and Vance Duke for most of season 5), who live on a family farm in fictional Hazzard County, Georgia, with their attractive female cousin Daisy (Catherine Bach) and their wise old Uncle Jesse (Denver Pyle). The Duke boys race around in their customized 1969 Dodge Charger stock car, dubbed (The) General Lee, evading crooked and corrupt county commissioner Boss Hogg (Sorrell Booke) and his bumbling and corrupt Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane (James Best) along with his deputy(s), and always managing to get caught in the middle of the various escapades and incidents that often occur in the area. Bo and Luke had previously been sentenced to probation for illegal transportation of moonshine; their Uncle Jesse made a plea bargain with the U.S. Government to refrain from distilling moonshine in exchange for Bo and Luke's freedom. As a result, Bo and Luke are on probation and not allowed to carry firearms — instead, they often use compound bows, sometimes with arrows tipped with dynamite — or to leave Hazzard County unless they get probation permission from their probation officer, Boss Hogg, although the exact details of their probation terms vary from episode to episode. Sometimes it is implied that they would be jailed for merely crossing the county line; on other occasions, it is shown that they may leave Hazzard, as long as they are back within a certain time limit. Several other technicalities of their probation also came into play at various times.

Corrupt county commissioner Jefferson Davis (J.D.) "Boss" Hogg, who either runs or has fingers in virtually everything in Hazzard County, is forever angry with the Dukes, especially Bo and Luke, for always foiling his crooked schemes. He is always looking for ways to get them out of the picture so that his plots have a chance of succeeding. Many episodes revolve around Hogg trying to engage in an illegal scheme, sometimes with aid of hired criminal help. Some of these are get-rich-quick schemes, though many others affect the financial security of the Duke farm, which Hogg has long wanted to acquire for various reasons. Other times, Hogg hires criminals from out of town to do his dirty work for him, and often tries to frame Bo and Luke for various crimes as part of these plots. Bo and Luke always seem to stumble over Hogg's latest scheme, sometimes by curiosity, and often by sheer luck, and put it out of business. Despite the Dukes often coming to his rescue (see below), Hogg forever seems to have an irrational dislike of the clan, particularly Bo and Luke, often accusing them of spying on him, robbing or planning to rob him, and other supposedly nefarious actions, as he believes they are generally out to get him.

The other main characters of the show include local mechanic Cooter Davenport (Ben Jones), who in early episodes was portrayed as a wild, unshaven rebel, often breaking or treading on the edge of the law, before settling down to become the Duke family's best friend (he is often referred to as an "honorary Duke") and owns the local garage; and Enos Strate (Sonny Shroyer), an honest but naive young deputy who, despite his friendship with the Dukes (and his crush on Daisy), is reluctantly forced to take part in Hogg and Rosco's crooked schemes. In the third and fourth seasons, when Enos leaves for his own show, he is replaced by Boss' cousin Deputy Cletus Hogg (Rick Hurst), Boss's cousin, who is slightly more wily than Enos but still a somewhat reluctant player in Hogg's plots.

Owing to their fundamentally good natures, the Dukes often wind up helping Boss Hogg out of trouble, albeit grudgingly. More than once Hogg is targeted by former associates who are either seeking revenge or have double crossed him after a scheme has unraveled in one way or another. Sheriff Coltrane also finds himself targeted in some instances. On such occasions, Bo and Luke usually have to rescue their adversaries as an inevitable precursor to defeating the bad guys; in other instances, the Dukes join forces with Hogg and Coltrane to tackle bigger threats to Hazzard or one of their respective parties. These instances became more frequent as the show progressed, and later seasons saw a number of stories where the Dukes and Hogg (and Coltrane) temporarily work together.

Edited by unclejessee37659

On 10/23/2017 at 4:02 PM, MomTo81 said:

Wow, I had no idea how bad it was getting up there.  I just hope the kids can stay innocent in this and play the game that they love.  

Funny you should say that, because I believe GS knew exactly what he was doing. He is trying to completely ruin both programs. He has spoke publicly about how he doesn't like DB and coaching staff and of course the current situation with DC. He wants to kill two birds with one stone! I don't believe the kids or parents are familiar with TSSAA Regulations and I don't think they believe GS would do such craziness to them. But it is after all, all about him!

On 10/23/2017 at 4:25 PM, blazer1set said:

Come on guys, if DB was recruiting players there would be a gold ball or 3 in the trophy case.   I have heard this garbage all my life....  some family in Virginia has a stud athlete and shazaaam all of a sudden a "position" opens up at Eastman for the parent(s)...      If Volunteer or Cental or whatever kids want to come to DB or Science Hill or ___________, and there is no doubt that happens, its not because they are being recruited.   Kids can't even keep a secret for 5 seconds, especially now in the digital age..

LOL Agree all of our life and that is a long time!!! Sorry! haha But if schools want to recruit anyone they should look at the offense coordinator which was blistering the region (#1) before he was released for telling the truth and last years defensive coordinator which had them (#1). GS's defense was horrible to be such a defensive minded coach!!

12 hours ago, Bucsback said:

Funny you should say that, because I believe GS knew exactly what he was doing. He is trying to completely ruin both programs. He has spoke publicly about how he doesn't like DB and coaching staff and of course the current situation with DC. He wants to kill two birds with one stone! I don't believe the kids or parents are familiar with TSSAA Regulations and I don't think they believe GS would do such craziness to them. But it is after all, all about him!

When's he ever said anything bad about DB?

I've heard him say how much he loves Graham Clark and he's given DB a lot of money over the years to improve their facilities.  He even coached there for part of last  year.  I've never heard him say anything but good things about DB.

I agree he's violating rules here, but I don't think it's because he has anything against DB.

12 hours ago, Bucsback said:

Oh lets just overlook anything GS! Really?

How about just stop making up stories Really. About half of what is being posted here about the whole ordeal is totally fabricated. Say what you want about GS but if I were one of you "supporters" of the Washington Co. school system I'd be to embarrassed to open my mouth. After all what this all started over is completely true.

• Like 1