Dekalb County @ Marshall County #Round 1

Lead

37 minutes ago, rnorris92 said:

Leadfarmer, its funny you say the kid reminds you of Rudy, we've been calling him Rudy since last year.  It sucks he got injured.  He was pne of those kids that left it all on the field. 

Man HC is hard to replace with just one person. Love the way he plays the game! He stops the run on the middle, gets to the edge with the best of them, drops back in coverage and will pick you off in a heartbeat not to mention the way he runs the ball. All around phenomenal player!

• Like 1

On 10/29/2017 at 2:14 PM, leadfarmer said:

Man HC is hard to replace with just one person. Love the way he plays the game! He stops the run on the middle, gets to the edge with the best of them, drops back in coverage and will pick you off in a heartbeat not to mention the way he runs the ball. All around phenomenal player!

I worked with his brother for a little while and I don't believe HC has a bigger fan than him.  Yeah, I really enjoyed watching him play.  He, himself, was worth the admission.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/29/2017 at 2:14 PM, leadfarmer said:

Question lead. I was looking at Y'alls bracket and y'all have a chance to play Maplewood again. Why did y'all schedule them during the season?

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:05 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Best place to watch a Highschool football game hands down! 

B6FE7154-AE56-441F-9255-9C5787977A39.jpeg

I will have to argue with you on this one.  I have no fancy photo but "The Brickyard" back in the day was the place to be with gville being a very close second.  If MC does make it I suggest going to the south end zone go up on the hill and holla Richard Pryor and someone will bring you a beverage freshly brewed from the hills.  Very nice people and some really good food.  Love to see this match up.  I know gville would like another shot at a Wallace and the Giles coaching staff.  They are 1-1 versus the current MC/GC coaching staff.  Good Luck to all this Friday.