4A Region 3 vs. 4A Region 4

Stowedaway

11 hours ago, Footballguru05 said:

I just don't see them being to implement a true wing t offense in a week. What players are supposed to be out? 1 or 5? Which DL? No need to run the kids down or talk about why they are out, just curious who is missing. 

Ok so what I got this morning was #1, #5 & #55. Don't know why they were dismissed. Didn't ask. He also didn't comment much on the offensive scheme. You won't hear me run the kids down either. 

Edited by leadfarmer

1 minute ago, hollowman said:

The only team that apparently competed in R3 was LA.  Against a 4 seed that is an infant in terms of football (new football program).  I appreciate that folks have faith in, and cheer on their teams, but team speed is always a factor.  No matter what sport is played.  It's a fact.  

No disrespect to Nolensville, but I think had Tullahoma had gotten the 4th seed Livingston Academy wouldn't have come close to winning.

1 minute ago, midtnmale said:

No disrespect to Nolensville, but I think had Tullahoma had gotten the 4th seed Livingston Academy wouldn't have come close to winning.

Sir, I completely agree with you.  I got to see a couple of their games this year and I was impressed with their turn around.  The addition of a couple of transfers certainly made them a lot better football team than they've fielded the last couple of years.  Tullahoma probably would've allowed more points, but they would've scored a bunch too.